[REQ] they claim it's absolute holy grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcbarlow

I emailed and asked for more info but never received it. I sure would like to try it but 500. is a little steep for me.

japfx

this strategy was recently modified .... by the vendor...... i was opportuned to have a glimpse into the investor password before he changes it some 2 week agos ..... i must confess i was left stunned with surprise as how someone milk the fx mrk daily .... anyway i will love a share as for now i dont want to invest 500$ for any system..... if you guys care lets contribute 5 $ each and 100 of us can have the system since it has no protection.... all i need is the pdf as system use default customize mt4 indicator.....

thanks

Knez

this strategy was recently modified .... by the vendor...... i was opportuned to have a glimpse into the investor password before he changes it some 2 week agos ..... i must confess i was left stunned with surprise as how someone milk the fx mrk daily .... anyway i will love a share as for now i dont want to invest 500$ for any system..... if you guys care lets contribute 5 $ each and 100 of us can have the system since it has no protection.... all i need is the pdf as system use default customize mt4 indicator.....

thanks
japfx,

we all need pdf only.

Knez.

rcbarlow

He finially answered me. There are three (3) indicators which he claims to have coded himself, with copy protection. So if enough of us went together, it would still have to be educated.

deadsoul

He finially answered me. There are three (3) indicators which he claims to have coded himself, with copy protection. So if enough of us went together, it would still have to be educated.
if this is the case..why he hide them..he's just lucky with free indicators settings...not more

japfx

all can be lucky ... effort is worth appreciating .....moreso rather than search in vain.... will could all contribute and buy

I wrote to him about 2 weeks ago for some chart examples etc. and he never wrote back. It's been pointed out that if he does have custom indicators, why not show them in chart examples. For $500, I would need a lot more proof before spending that much.

dhksw

I wrote to him about 2 weeks ago for some chart examples etc. and he never wrote back. It's been pointed out that if he does have custom indicators, why not show them in chart examples. For $500, I would need a lot more proof before spending that much.
i got some pictures, looks he changed some. can you understand what indicator he used?

You must be registered for see images attach

judah12

hie dhsw form what i gather the picture you posted is an old version coz the author has changed the 3 bottom indicators.The latest template is this one

I am willing to contribute to the purchasing of this system.

judah12

thanks for the template; can you also figure the rest.

it is exactly like Forexguruus images.

I was almost bought it; Forexguruus offered for 200 without his training. :)

free-rprt, you saved my bucks. thanks man

if the offer of $200 to ctran still stands and we split the cost btw 40ppl it will be just $5 a person.

Another thing that seems strange is if he had a winning system with rarely a loss, why change your indicators all of a sudden?

I wrote to him again and asked why he changed his indicators, he replied this time,

- As you know that the Market is not the Same the whole year

So I update the Indicators from time to time to adapt with the new Market Conditions

To me that's saying eventually his system won't work unless he changes it again??? He also said he raised the price due to so many people bought it that he's having to give support to all of them now. Just my gut feeling that it's not the system it seems.

ctran

I sent private message to judah12. I have the system now; unfortunately, the dude charged more than what he asked; I am testing the system in demo; so far looks good.

japfx

I sent private message to judah12. I have the system now; unfortunately, the dude charged more than what he asked; I am testing the system in demo; so far looks good.

ctran .... wow great job.... i will appreaciate if you can be brotherly pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... Thanks love is sharing

japfx

please who collate this money please so we can all do fast... i suggest pay-pal and liberty reserve .......and please as soon as any pay i wish the system will be sent and none share ... so i wish admin can black list the system but allow discussion.......

thanks..... we need 40 ppl to make donation of 6 dollar only .....to pay 240$ to ctran..... thanks

japfx

i will love to ask ctran a question

i will love to ask ctran a question

I suggest that all those who are willing to contribute their share should pm japfx for details. thanks

PLEASE what is the materials required before the purchase of this system... hope no ip or account detail was demanded.... so will may know if the system is protected or not...

in the main time i love to here from you soonest sir..

regard payment i love ctran himself if willing to give his PayPal and liberty reserve account nos ... so any interest will pay directly and copy sent to him while admin ban or black share on the community....

please let work together to help ourself ... not easy to cough out the fund by ctran howevr effort worth it..... love you all ...

thanks

ctran

IMO, that person did not code any indicators. He uses existing indicators with renamed versions. definitely not worth 500 dollars for sure. I sent PM to japfx. please coordinate with him. Thanks japfx for handling this. I bought this system on pure desperation.

Chris

rpd

Do you honestly think it is worth it? Also do you see it as something that can be automated?

IMO, that person did not code any indicators. He uses existing indicators with renamed versions. definitely not worth 500 dollars for sure. I sent PM to japfx. please coordinate with him. Thanks japfx for handling this. I bought this system on pure desperation.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.