[REQ] they claim it's absolute holy grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForxGuru

Hi Every one
I'm Forex Guru

This is a scam ,, Every one bought the Strategy have to swear a God not to publish the strategy first

So " ctran ' bought nothing

and if he did , Do you trust a Man have no Ethics ?

I am Really sad , and I can't believe that someone swear a God , and made a Pact not to share the strategy and Publish part of it ,, then broke the pact

Believe me , God will not make you life better , You cheated me , and lied to me

Any way , as he knows .. I make a Quarterly Updated for the strategy .. Because the Market is not the same the whole year

You will not get any more updates or Support

I wish you all The best of Luck

Forex Guru

rcbarlow

At the moment, most people think your system is overpriced, payment method unacceptable, and not sure if works as advertised.

If your system does as promised and shown in ads, you will receive more orders from members here.

deadsoul

Hi Every one
I'm Forex Guru

This is a scam ,, Every one bought the Strategy have to swear a God not to publish the strategy first

So " ctran ' bought nothing

and if he did , Do you trust a Man have no Ethics ?

I am Really sad , and I can't believe that someone swear a God , and made a Pact not to share the strategy and Publish part of it ,, then broke the pact

Believe me , God will not make you life better , You cheated me , and lied to me

Any way , as he knows .. I make a Quarterly Updated for the strategy .. Because the Market is not the same the whole year

You will not get any more updates or Support

I wish you all The best of Luck

Forex Guru

if its proven to be good ..am sure every body will support you my friend....best regards.

ctran

I just want to make it clear. I did not mean the system is not worth it. I meant, the indicators are not copyrighted to be sold for 500 bucks. ForexGurru, I noticed your post. I am not cheater and sharing what I have with people who supposed to get it free; once I get my money I will think about making it public. I know for sure, none of the indicators are your own coding; you just renamed; above all, this system does not need any updates to work in future.

ForxGuru

I just want to make it clear. I did not mean the system is not worth it. I meant, the indicators are not copyrighted to be sold for 500 bucks. ForexGurru, I noticed your post. I am not cheater and sharing what I have with people who supposed to get it free; once I get my money I will think about making it public. I know for sure, none of the indicators are your own coding; you just renamed; above all, this system does not need any updates to work in future.
You are Lying ctran , and you know that

And Trust me , I will never forgive you

You didn't respect the Pact , No true Man break a Pact

The 300$ you paid is nothing

I can give the 300$ back to you if you want , and Delete the Strategy from your Computers and don't share it

But as I saw , you have no rules or Ethics at all

Any way .. God will take my right from you soon

Good Luck every one

deadsoul

so you are saying you just bought settings for free indicator...and guru made some money selling this to people...they gonna be public sooner or later..

rcbarlow

For someone who wants their money back, you are not answering your private messages to explain how and where to pay, let alone how much, or how the system will be delivered.

ctran

Ethics? What Ethics? when you sell the indicators that is available to everyone, where did your Ethics go buddy? And why you say $300, when you asked me to pay the full $500? Where did Ethics go in that time also?

ForxGuru

Ethics? What Ethics? when you sell the indicators that is available to everyone, where did your Ethics go buddy? And why you say $300, when you asked me to pay the full $500? Where did Ethics go in that time also?
O.K , Thank God

You don't have the Strategy , because till now I didn't sold the Strategy for any one for 500$ .. because I'm working on the new update

Hey Everyone , This man Have Fake strategy , and he want to take your money

Take Care

Good bye

ForxGuru

No , I Shared my screen shoots on Facebook with the name of indicators

You Have a Fake strategy

Take care Guys

I swear a God , that this man Haven't My Strategy

Good Luck

ctran

Please send 6 dollars.
for liberty reserve payments U1872322

I will send you link to download the system along with instructions I received for this system.

Attachments

japfx

For someone who wants their money back, you are not answering your private messages to explain how and where to pay, let alone how much, or how the system will be delivered.
hello japfx is not fxguru .... please note ..... ctran can you provide us with your LR AND PAYPAL account for us to pay in the donation.... we are brothers here never suffer alone ... at least you can move same fund to your life trading account ... good luck .... fxguru has done his part let us all do our part to help as the mrk will always help us all as regard.......... please admin kindly help to add fx guru to blacklist none get copy with a paymet of 6 $ dollar donation to ctran account which will are all expecting with next 5 hrs ..... thanks

rcbarlow

I have no way to use Liberty Reserve from here. I am unable to get money to them unless I go to western union and send case.

i will wait for Paypal.

Thanks

feelsgood

oh my... I remember of TEAM KUDA seems the same situation :rolleyes: why these people charge with high price without any trial if its work or not. ok I will send my LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.