[REQ] they claim it's absolute holy grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lerxst

Those who have the system or Ctran, can you post a screenshot of the system? It seems there's some confusion as to which version was purchased. The pics on the blogspot are pretty bad.

Thanks

freemenn

I saw the "votro" indicator always on other systems... it's a repainter....

just my 2 cents.

PS: Hope you can proof opposit

japfx

Those who have the system or Ctran, can you post a screenshot of the system? It seems there's some confusion as to which version was purchased. The pics on the blogspot are pretty bad.

Thanks
lexst 6$ is 6 pips do try give it a trial .... i am sure you will soon delete other indicators on ur computer..... as you will search no more

rpd

How well is the system working for those who now are using it?
Is it really worth the wait?
I do not mind paying for stuff that works, and if it really that good I encourage those who have tested it to
pay the original creator for a personal copy.
This word "holy grail" is used too frequently in this biz.

japfx

How well is the system working for those who now are using it?
Is it really worth the wait?
I do not mind paying for stuff that works, and if it really that good I encourage those who have tested it to
pay the original creator for a personal copy.
This word "holy grail" is used too frequently in this biz.
system good thansk

gorgo12

hope this works for buyers.
now we can see his record closer. does a lot of contracts for 2 pip gains without a stoploss. Usually suicide disaster.
however also shows no losses!! never seen a sytem that does not have some losses included.
good luck!!!

japfx

hope this works for buyers.
now we can see his record closer. does a lot of contracts for 2 pip gains without a stop-loss. Usually suicide disaster.
however also shows no losses!! never seen a system that does not have some losses included.
good luck!!!

you are wrong sir ..... he claim 90 % win and last Friday he made a call on uchf on his wall and loss
and then show the result....... you can trade 100 % win only if you know how to stay off when you are not sure.....

more so see statement on his wall all comes with reasonable stop-loss and tp

Thanks

dirtydan

I really want to play with this system could anyone please tell me when the paypal option will be available? Any info would be appreciated I don't mind paying my part but liberty reserve is a pain to get set up to pay $6.5-$10.00

Ormazd

I really want to play with this system could anyone please tell me when the paypal option will be available? Any info would be appreciated I don't mind paying my part but liberty reserve is a pain to get set up to pay $6.5-$10.00
There also a option to pay through certified money exchanger. I did that through first link on LR site in directory of exchange services.

I would think if this system is that powerful, it should do better than a 1:1 Risk Reward Ratio. You would need a high winning percentage to get ahead with this. Have to see how it all works out:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.