[REQ] they claim it's absolute holy grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgo12

Frankly now that method divulged for free I feel we should still help CTRAN since he was gracious to take a chance
with his own funds to help others as many agreed. So follow through with the paypal link. Even though I was not interested as discussed previous page will gladly do my part. Appreciate kind people do not want CTRAN taken advantage of.

ctran

Frankly now that method divulged for free I feel we should still help CTRAN since he was gracious to take a chance
with his own funds to help others as many agreed. So follow through with the paypal link. Even though I was not interested as discussed previous page will gladly do my part. Appreciate kind people do not want CTRAN taken advantage of.
That would be great if you people still follow through. The intention is not to resell; if that is the case I would have recouped in just 5 or 10 sales :)

I am not reseller anyway :D :cool:

Jhon

In the little manual that came with this method, they board the Asian session as the best.

Do you have other experiences with London and NY sessions? What are the results, if you have enough recoil. Thanks

watsone

When nobody was ready to make this method available, I bought this and put this out expecting small donation. If you still comfortable, please send paypal to 4940164 at gmail.com

Thanks for the person who is letting me to use his paypal id and transferring to LR as my paypal has limitation and international charges along with additional fees.

again,
paypal: 4940164 at gmail.com
Liberty Reserve: U1872322

Thanks for the contributions.

Chris
I tried but Paypal rejected as invalid email address!!,
Ok tried again,sorted now thankyou,transaction successful

stevek39

I also had problems sending the paypal to the email .Until I realized it needed to be changed to:4940164@gmail.com

Thank you
ctran

gorgo12

As promised sent 10.00 to pay pal try to make up for all the others that will weasel out.
Unfortunately ran the system & same old late signal stuff. Few good runs but the chop exposes too much drawdown realtime trading.

I think it works best on 1hr. I did a visual back test and seems 1hr is the sweet spot. Make sure you do not see the grey as green on the grey matrix. Try changing it to yellow. If you follow strictly to the rules and recommended stoploss this couple me a real winner. And do restrict on the two pairs

ctran

I think it works best on 1hr. I did a visual back test and seems 1hr is the sweet spot. Make sure you do not see the grey as green on the grey matrix. Try changing it to yellow. If you follow strictly to the rules and recommended stoploss this couple me a real winner. And do restrict on the two pairs
I vouch for this. 1H is the best. 30m is the next best. I am not happy with 15m and 5m and 4h wait is too long for intraday trades.

168nitroc

i found in a different forum that "Market Emotions Ver.2" is as a repainter. can some one confirm whether this is true or not please.

rgds

nuves27

hello a question, the income from the operation I have it clear, my question is this if the price fails to take profit and comes against, what would the output of the operation ...? crossing of moving averages - or indicators would be used ...? please help I hope my question

Status
Not open for further replies.