[REQ] they claim it's absolute holy grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctran

i found in a different forum that "Market Emotions Ver.2" is as a repainter. can some one confirm whether this is true or not please.

rgds
yes; it does repaint. Use it wisely. I tested thoroughly on 1h and get fair amount pips in my micro account.

good luck

thanks
Chris.

Hi guys,
I heard about "VFX SYSTEM" in donna and many found that profitable. Is there someone who tested this system and how its accuacy before i buy it?. Please if someone has tested it thanks to share charts to explain.

ctran

Hi guys,
I heard about "VFX SYSTEM" in donna and many found that profitable. Is there someone who tested this system and how its accuacy before i buy it?. Please if someone has tested it thanks to share charts to explain.
it is good one. produces decent signals

kam2011

at first , you guys must accept my excuse for this no connection post . see carefully this performance system

at this site : that seems good for last mouths !

If you have some experience with this please share it too .

thanks lot

pw79

To be fair using this Guru system setup I've had alot of sucess. Only in demo but still good results. If you follow the rules to the letter of the law. I made a few losses but I didn't wait for the 'Price Cloud' indicator to change.

rcbarlow

FX Guru,

Now that your system has been shared by two people, you should go ahead and take PayPal and have two prices. One without training, and one with training.

japfx

Better version 15 mins tf

Better version 15 mins tf

having to take a look at fx guru ... i simply made it better ....... and now much more beter than the producer .... lol

TAKE A LOOK

radicaltour

VIP Member
EVERYONE, PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN GROUP BUYS OR DONATIONS IN ANY PUBLIC SECTIONS OF THE FORUM.
Please use private PMs for these transactions.
This main purpose of the forum is to share things freely, regardless of it's worth.
Thanks.
-RT

mywid

Hi guys,
Now I caught you, you did open a thread about this system and you said you make success using this system. Now you came here and ask others opinion before you buy it. Now I agree and confirm that you are as what they say about you.

japfx

Now I caught you, you did open a thread about this system and you said you make success using this system. Now you came here and ask others opinion before you buy it. Now I agree and confirm that you are as what they say about you.
mywid do you trade live account sir ...... cos if you do we all know who fx-trade is i expect all to ignore him and face our real biz....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.