Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Tick_Scalper

monty666

anyone share:
Code:
http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/expert-advisors-backtesting/4772-tick-scalper.html

klmx

I am also interested in this ea, unlike most of the ea's from that site this one is not optimized for just 1-2 years so it is less likely that the result is from curve-fitting. If anyone has this ea please share.

EDIT: Looks like its already been shared here: But it would seem it does not work in forward testing.

klmx

Thank you dimonis for sharing a newer version of this ea. I see that some forward tests were done on this ea, i guess the version i found was just old.

I'm not sure if this is a bug in the mm or just a setting i can't find but it looks like if the ea opens more then 2 martingale trades it seems to just completely ignore the profit set and wait for all but 1 of the trades to be in profit then it closes the basket, instead of just waiting until there is a overall profit of $5 then closing the basket. Maybe it is not designed to work this way i just noticed in backtests it seems to get into some BIG draw downs that would not be there if it just closed with a tiny profit.

monty666

working nice ... about 10 trades since in use, all positive.
I'm using the moremoresave preset - atm small profit each trade about 0.25 ....

Aurix Exchange