one to one coaching

Req: To modify an ex.4

vadimt

Hi,

The tech guys in the forum.., could you please change the settings of this indicator i've attached for it to work on all time frames.., Plus if you could make it generate an alert (both arrow and a sound) when the "white dotted line crosses the 50 line along with the blue main line, it would be great.. It seems to work correct in 5 min, but not the 15 min.., i don't know how to set it right. The only problem.., i've got only .ex4 and not the .mq4. Eagerly awaiting the responses. Oh btw., i could manage to convert it to mq4.., so please help me out so that it can be used in all the timeframes.

Attachments

stovedude

OK, here it is. The arrows work fine, but I haven't tested the alerts yet, because it is an MTF indy, and it will not work on the backtester. Only live testing will tell if it works. It can send email too. You can enter what level you want to alert on, and which line you want the alert to trigger. You can change the colors and arrow sizes (#3 & #4).

Attachments

vadimt

Hi Stovedude,

Thanks a lot for this. do u mean to say.., if i were to just scroll back in time.., it might not appear what it would have been during live? Because that is my problem..., after applying it to the chart if i scrolled back.., there are times, when it would be going down, but the price has moved up. Thanks again.

vadimt

There is still a little problem

There is still a little problem

Hi Stovedude,

This is requesting for some more alterations.., hope you don't mind.

the QQE560 Alert and arrow that u sent is working great, but if i've opened multiple charts.., i see only QQE560 crossed 50 up or down signal, it would be great if i could also get the currency pair name on it.., is it possible? Like eur/usd qqe560 crosed 50 up:). Thanks again for all the help. Also.., is it possible to remove that current price information that comes on the top right hand corner of the main chart.., it is blocking my view of the price action. Plus the original mq4 i had sent displayed info as "Buy" and "Sell" that is when say for example the qqe560 had crossed 50 line, now it stayed above 50 for a long time, but due to the ranging market the blue line, which is the main line crosses over the two dotted lines to the downside..., then there will be no signal like "buy" or "sell". As soon as the market picks up activity and the blue line again crosses those two dotted lines, Buy signal will appear if it is on the upper part of 50 line and vice versa for the sell signal. And also there is a small info that i missed to give you, which is the order of the lines.., Blue Main line, red dotted, white dotted., now the arrow and alert appear when the blue main line has crossed above or below the 50 and the "white dotted" also crosses after the blue main line or along with it at the same time. I know i'm asking for too much here.., but that is how i would love to have it and hope it would not be of great difficulty for you. Also, is it possible to make the arrows appear in a distance like top or below when the cross happens.

vadimt

Hi Stovedude,

I cannot say how grateful I am for all the help.., I am attaching another MQ4.., which has a mention in the code of the QQE560.., see if it will help you in any way to make ur work much easier.

Attachments

stovedude

OK, I've deleted the price info and changed the arrow placement a little. You can edit the code yourself if you want. At the top, it has a variable - arrowsDisplacement. Change this value for less or more distance from the 50 level. Also, the "buy" and "sell" signal labels are still there in the code. They have not been altered. I haven't seen them yet, though, but I haven't paid much attention. Maybe you can move your chart shift to the left (the little upside-down triangle at the top right of your chart. Drag it to the left a little to see if the buy/sell labels are there. If not, let me know and I'll see if something is blocking them in the code. It also will show which currency and TF triggered the signal.

Also, I modified the first part of the code, because it has the TF options, but the original code did not use these. Now, it will use them again if you want to change them. This is a MTF indy, so the chart TF may show the wrong info on the indicator. I think it is designed for the M5 chart.

Attachments

vadimt

Hi Stovedude,

It is working perfect, although i'm yet to get an alert, all other things are just beautiful. Really grateful.

Knez

Hi Stovedude,

Everything is working great:)
Vadimt and Stovedude,

I was free to download this indicator (sorry for not asking approval for that), and place it on my MT4 but there is nothing appearing on my chart. Just empty box.

Could you please help me with this.

Thank you.
Knez

vadimt

Hi Knez,

No problems at all.., we are a family and you can use it by all means and if it helps you.., that would be great also. It should appear without any problem.., hope you have placed it in experts-indicators folder.

Knez

Hi Knez,

No problems at all.., we are a family and you can use it by all means and if it helps you.., that would be great also. It should appear without any problem.., hope you have placed it in experts-indicators folder.

Hi Vadimt,

Yes I placed in expert/indicators folder, but when I attach to the chart it's absolutely blank.

Thanks.
Knez

stovedude

You need both indies. Post 6 is the first indicator. Post 7 is the only one that needs to be attached to the chart. It uses the post 6 indy.

one to one coaching