one to one coaching

Req - Trade Manager EA

StaticX

Hi All,

Has anyone tried this out? It is an EA called Trade Manager, that simply manages your live trades.

I am currently using the trade manager from sRs Trend Rider. I find it a little bit too simplistic. (You still have to manually set you stop loss, then it will manage your first TP, which is 80% of your trade size at 50% of the stop loss distance. The it will close the last portion when the market changes... but it does not move stop to break even etc...)

Thanks in advanced to anyone with first hand info on this product or something similar. (It needs to be really simple i.e. no 10 000 000 parameters etc....)

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

So I found a copy of this trade manager is EA and it is well worth checking out. I have found it very efficient and easy to use. (Yes it has got a few more parameters than most trade management EA's but once you get the hang of it, it is super easy to use.

This is the latest version (3.38 released 2 August 2010)

C0UNDE

Hi StaticX,
¿Can you please post the newer version?, It says that the EA has expired.
Thanks in advance

vivaan

So I found a copy of this trade manager is EA and it is well worth checking out. I have found it very efficient and easy to use. (Yes it has got a few more parameters than most trade management EA's but once you get the hang of it, it is super easy to use.

This is the latest version (3.38 released 2 August 2010)
Hi ! Static

Thanks for sharing the TM EA, just wanted to ask you if it is possible to manage two separate trades for the same currency pair with this trade manager. I am bit confused as how to go about it. Would appreciate if you can throw some light on the above matter.
This is a pretty good trade manager wish it had a function of managing the trades with the ticket number too.

Thanks

PGCOIMBRA

HELLO,
Any one with the current version? this one still reads expired and does not trade.
thanks
Change this line of code "int gi_280 =1293840000;" for "int gi_280 = 1593840000;

and remove the // in this line "// gs_788 = "TM 3.38 Expires: " + TimeToStr(gi_280, TIME_DATE);"

This will change the expiry date for 4th july 2020.

Capella

VIP Member
I'm surprised that the forum allows a pirated EA to be posted.
Yes, we're all pirates here ;)

Please understand, that no copyright protected material is directly shared here. Posting links to external sites does NOT violate copyright laws. It's sharing of information, and to my knowledge sharing information is not illegal in most countries, including the country this server is located in.

lbs48

You must be registered for see images attach
Trade Manager 2
Hi Tino, can you say me pleas - you using this trade manager?

I have two troubles.

1. when I set Use_Percent_for_TP_Lots - TRUE and for five TP I set 20.0 (I means 5 x 20 = 100 %), that MT show this meassage: TP Lots must be greater than...
see screenshot

2. even if I set EA without warning message (set FALSE for Percent TP Lots), EA not set TP or SL, when I open position.

Can you explain me this pleas?

Many thanks.

Attachments

one to one coaching