Aurix Exchange

REQ: Trade Miner

techboy

Their website claim 80-90% winning percentage! Maybe worth trying!:)

smokey22

Their website claim 80-90% winning percentage! Maybe worth trying!:)

I have bought Forex Trade Miner ... the key is linked to my computer.
Its guarded very well. As for there system it is very professional.
There are 15 trades for July, 5 winners no losses 700 pips so far. :)
Next Trade: Buy Gbp/Chf Open 19th July Close July 22nd
Strike rate over last 10 years: 90%

Next Trade: Buy Gbp/Chf Open 20th July Close July 22nd

Smokey22

You can send a screenshot of it? It was good? Thank you

jeremy

Hey guys,

Does look interesting, can one of you who bought it fill me in on what it displays. I assume more than just trend direction right? Does it provide entry/exit points?

Thanks, thinking I will buy too

T-Wolf

Next Trade: Buy Gbp/Chf Open 19th July Close July 22nd

Hi Smokey22,

What time frame does Trade Miner work off of and what is the average stop loss and risk to reward ratio? Thanks very much....T-Wolf

collietrade

Hey Smokey

I also bought. What settings do you use and do you enter and exit at 24:00GMT?

Jacques

This is taken from FAQ

TradeMiner currently uses Eastern Standard Time and FXCM trading hours for it's open-close time. Although Forex doesn't close daily, 5pm-EST(10pm-GMT) is the chosen time for the daily close. You can expect to place your trades at 10pm GMT to match with the entry and exit times shown within TradeMiner. Also Sunday evening opens at 5:15pm(EST) and Friday closes at 4:00pm(EST). Example: Entry on July 15th open and Exit on July 16th close. July 15th open is 5:01pm(EST) on July 14th. July 16th close is 4:59pm(EST) July the 16th.

collietrade

Hopefully I have managed to upload a screen shot of this system..
I also bought 2 days ago and placed my first trade today on the GBP/CHF...
At this point in time currently sitting over 100 pips. :)

Depending on your settings entered it goes through however many years specified looking for profitable trades in that month...
The results are then scored based on time in trade, Drawdown and amount of profit. Green , Yellow and Red. Green being the strongest

For todays example of the GBP/CHF (Green Trade) the stop loss was at 278 pips... a lot I know but no where was required today :)
The biggest profit on this trade in previous years was 283 pips...with an average being 112...

The entry and exit points are based on dates.

You can even attempt to find trades that were 100% winners over the last few years...

As mentioned have only had it a couple of days but I like what I see so far !!

Hope this helps...

smokey22

Hopefully I have managed to upload a screen shot of this system..
I also bought 2 days ago and placed my first trade today on the GBP/CHF...
At this point in time currently sitting over 100 pips. :)

Depending on your settings entered it goes through however many years specified looking for profitable trades in that month...
The results are then scored based on time in trade, Drawdown and amount of profit. Green , Yellow and Red. Green being the strongest

For todays example of the GBP/CHF (Green Trade) the stop loss was at 278 pips... a lot I know but no where was required today :)
The biggest profit on this trade in previous years was 283 pips...with an average being 112...

The entry and exit points are based on dates.

You can even attempt to find trades that were 100% winners over the last few years...

As mentioned have only had it a couple of days but I like what I see so far !!

Hope this helps...

Your correct on the GBP/CHF trade im also up 100 pips and trades are open and closed on dates not time frames ... let the good times roll on... and my sl is 100 pips ...

Smokey22

checkmail

Trade alerts

Trade alerts

Hello smokey22 this is checkmail and well can't get that software you stating for now, so can you start an thread in technicial analysisn section to give out trade signals based on your minner software, would be much easy for us.:)

segaram

Your correct on the GBP/CHF trade im also up 100 pips and trades are open and closed on dates not time frames ... let the good times roll on... and my sl is 100 pips ...

Smokey22

Hey there..

I don't think a simple method of entering and exiting based on the dates the trademiner produces will result in a good results. I have gone back and seen trades that became profitable from the entry date. But before exit date, the profitable trade would turn into a loosing trade. Instead of trading it based on the dates of entry and exit alone, it'd be better to actively manage a trade once entered. This way, profitable trades that turn into loosing ones can be avoided. Setting trailing stops, etc can help. Besides, the risk to reward ratio is not that great for you to trade based on the enty & exit dates alone.

smokey22

Hey there..

I don't think a simple method of entering and exiting based on the dates the trademiner produces will result in a good results. I have gone back and seen trades that became profitable from the entry date. But before exit date, the profitable trade would turn into a loosing trade. Instead of trading it based on the dates of entry and exit alone, it'd be better to actively manage a trade once entered. This way, profitable trades that turn into loosing ones can be avoided. Setting trailing stops, etc can help. Besides, the risk to reward ratio is not that great for you to trade based on the enty & exit dates alone.

Hi Segaram,

i dont know how your reading the chart, and thinking Trade Miner will not produce good results, 90% over 10 years maybe that not good enough for you. Trade only green trades. Exit point on exit date is a little trickier, from what I can see.

You may consider analyzing how the trade is going at the start of exit date, if going with the trade stay in the trade for the day, if loosing ground exit at first hour of exit date.

Here's a pic on how the trade is progressing so far, purple lines entry and exit dates.

rogelio11

@ smokey22

those are good results, smokey22

i might buy trade miner forex edition and try it. its good they do refunds within 60 days. it can be tricky for sure. best to close the open trade before the exit date. just to be safe.
hope to see u post more photos, smokey22

also others. to see their results.

absdgr8

Hi Segaram,

i dont know how your reading the chart, and thinking Trade Miner will not produce good results, 90% over 10 years maybe that not good enough for you. Trade only green trades. Exit point on exit date is a little trickier, from what I can see.

You may consider analyzing how the trade is going at the start of exit date, if going with the trade stay in the trade for the day, if loosing ground exit at first hour of exit date.

Here's a pic on how the trade is progressing so far, purple lines entry and exit dates.

Hi Smokey22,

I am a fan of data mining, i like the idea of analyzing past setups, with this software does it give entry and exit price or what kind of information regarding a possible trade is available? does it give trade entries or possible setups on future dates?(if it gives entry signal based on time)

Kindly share your experience and thoughts on this software.

Thanks

smokey22

Hi Smokey22,

I am a fan of data mining, i like the idea of analyzing past setups, with this software does it give entry and exit price or what kind of information regarding a possible trade is available? does it give trade entries or possible setups on future dates?(if it gives entry signal based on time)

Kindly share your experience and thoughts on this software.

Thanks

Forex Trade miner is like a spread sheet of information of past trades that you have set parameters for. How long or how short you want to be in a trade.
Winning rate in % and over 5, 10, 15 years. It tells you year by year average pips, strike rate, How much each year the trade has made. How much it has lost. I like a 90% strike rate over 10 years before I consider a trade. There is a wealth of other information about the currency you are looking at and indeed very professional charts.

It dose trade by enty and exit dates for each month.
I have slectected 15 trades for the month that are the highst rating(green)
5 trade dates have come and past. 5 winning trades, 2 trades are now running, 8 trades dates left for the month.

Coolio

4 hour trader

4 hour trader

may not be that simple, but I am going to use this with 4 hour trader in conjuction

Coolio

price action

price action

just watching price action could help you with this system
maybe im way out of the water here, but I like the way 1 hour GBP/CHF looks right now

Coolio

im liking the trade miner

im liking the trade miner

right now. bought it last nite for 97 up 80.00 something on 1 mini
go trade miner go. lol

Attachments

• trademiner.jpg
    trademiner.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1

smokey22

@ smokey22

those are good results, smokey22

i might buy trade miner forex edition and try it. its good they do refunds within 60 days. it can be tricky for sure. best to close the open trade before the exit date. just to be safe.
hope to see u post more photos, smokey22

also others. to see their results.

Stats info on GBP/CHF

Buy GBP/CHF July 20, 2011, Sell July 22, 2011

10 years, 90%, 3 trading days
Score: 5.00 (1-5)
Cal Days 3
Risk: Reward 1:2.1
Avg Daily Profit (% ROM 9.66%
Profit Annualized (% ROM 3526%
Max Gain (Pips) 306
Stop (pips) 217
Avg Profit ($) $3,290.96 Base: 1 lot

leprechan

Stats info on GBP/CHF

Buy GBP/CHF July 20, 2011, Sell July 22, 2011

10 years, 90%, 3 trading days
Score: 5.00 (1-5)
Cal Days 3
Risk: Reward 1:2.1
Avg Daily Profit (% ROM 9.66%
Profit Annualized (% ROM 3526%
Max Gain (Pips) 306
Stop (pips) 217
Avg Profit ($) $3,290.96 Base: 1 lot

Smokey maybe you can help me. I just bought Trade Miner but am confused about the entry and exit times. It says to enter the trade at 5pm EST. I am currently in the Philippines and it is 12 hours ahead of EST and the next day. What time would I use to enter the trade? Example: if trade miner says to enter the trade on July 22 at 5pm EST, that would be 5am Philippine time and the next day (Saturday) and the markets would already be closed. What time would I use to open a trade on the 22nd for example?
Thanks

Coolio

papertrade or mini this one

papertrade or mini this one

I like the looks of this trade miner. Look at daily chart pattern of downbar doji followed by bullish candle now risk below the doji

Attachments

• papertrade.jpg
    papertrade.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1

Aurix Exchange