Aurix Exchange

Req Trading in the shadow of the smart money

rvlvvel

Hi guys

This is one thing I fail to understand.
Is there smart money or groups that drain the retail traders?
how do you find them and protect yourself by not going against them?
buy using vsa volume spread analysis
volume,open,close,and spread between open and close
volume is classified as low volume,high volume,ultra high volume,stopping volume etc.

Two simple things
strength is detected on downbars-bars that close at lowerside than their open as compared to previous bars
Why? becuse smartmoney engineers bad news,rumours and makes guys sell cheap and without exra effort smart money silently buys the selling stuff.
The whole drama in fooling the unsuspecting stupid retail traders to sell by creating a feel of sentiment that market is not worth holding on to.

weaknesss is detected on upbars-bars that close higher than open .
smartmoney has to sell slowly steadily without upsetting the market price and they sell such a way the buyers absorb happily and readily not knowing they get kicked soon as market due for fall.
here is a link for a book
if any one has please post

"Trading in the Shadow of the Smart Money"

(If you have any questions or want answers then

visit

regards
rvlvvel
vsa is not simple.
needs study and time

rjd007

I have TOM Williams - THE UNDECLARED SECRETS THAT DRIVE THE STOCK MARKET and Master the Markets both are about VSA. If you are interested I will post, I am new to forex and the way I understand volume is it is from your broker not from an exchange so VSA doesn't work well. Maybe someone can comfirm or deny this.

rvlvvel

Hi friend
thanks.
please post both.
In forex volume is not clear thing. please read about it in those books.
but they found a way indirect one.

I have got mastering the markets from a friend as a summary.
I need the THE UNDECLARED SECRETS THAT DRIVE THE STOCK MARKET
regards
rvlvvel

Sixer

Forex Trader
Ishtana,

why don`t you use the search button of the forum? bonnie shared the eBook more than one year ago already:

Sixer

Ishtana

LOL! You know me. I ask question first then shoot later. I've always been a contrarian =) Thanks Sixer. You've been helping me a lot lately.

Aurix Exchange