Aurix Exchange

[REQ] TrendWave indicator

Knez

This indicator is from the same guy who developed SuperADX indicator.

Code:
http://www.superadx.com/trendwave/index.htm

Can anyone share this indicator, please?

Thanks.

Knez.

Knez

Hello Knez,

Here you go

Vadimt,

Thanks for the indy, but as I see there should be colors changed in TrendWave Colors, and lines 0,1,2,and 3 are not showing anything, when lines 4,5,6 and 7 are showing signals.

Is that correct, or I am doing something wrong, please?

Thanks.
Knez

vadimt

Hello Knez,

I've not used it too much.., but when i click on it to attach it to the chart, the only colors that are there are 0 (Lime) and 1 (Red), all others are black (2 thru 7), but once the indi is attached.., except 2 and 3, all others have some kind of color

vadimt

Hello Knez,

I've not used it too much.., but when i click on it to attach it to the chart, the only colors that are there are 0 (Lime) and 1 (Red), all others are black (2 thru 7), but once the indi is attached.., except 2 and 3, all others have some kind of color, 4 (lime) 5 (red) 6 (Aqua) and 7 (yellow), these aqua and yellow are dots actually that tell u points of reversal or start of a trend i think.

Knez

Hello Knez,

I've not used it too much.., but when i click on it to attach it to the chart, the only colors that are there are 0 (Lime) and 1 (Red), all others are black (2 thru 7), but once the indi is attached.., except 2 and 3, all others have some kind of color, 4 (lime) 5 (red) 6 (Aqua) and 7 (yellow), these aqua and yellow are dots actually that tell u points of reversal or start of a trend i think.

Hello Vadimt,

Yes I change those colors, as I was trying one by one line, and seems that lines 0,1,2 and 3 don't have any use at all.

Thanks.
Knez.

ctran

Trendwave colors

Trendwave colors

Hello Vadimt,

Yes I change those colors, as I was trying one by one line, and seems that lines 0,1,2 and 3 don't have any use at all.

Thanks.
Knez.

Here is the color combination for trendwave.

#property indicator_color1 Lime
#property indicator_color2 Red
#property indicator_color3 Black
#property indicator_color4 Lime
#property indicator_color5 Lime
#property indicator_color6 Red
#property indicator_color7 Aqua
#property indicator_color8 Yellow

this is so cool... :)

Aurix Exchange