one to one coaching

[REQ] VantagePOINT

S

swissforex

emmhh:eek:

I know this time I'm askin' u to catch the BIG DOG

but..

someone out there would please share VANTAGEPOINT Forex Software???

it worths $ 2,900 :D

rogers29

but..

Swissforex,
a few years ago I got the chance to test Vantage point and you can be sure it does nothing that any good setup on MT4 can't do. Its claims about 90% accuracy etc are rubbish, don't waste your money or time on something like that.
Besides it can't be passed on because, among other things, you need a $100 a month data feed from eSignal. Definitely not worth it. HTH
Roger

S

swissforex

thanx

thanx

Swissforex,
a few years ago I got the chance to test Vantage point and you can be sure it does nothing that any good setup on MT4 can't do. Its claims about 90% accuracy etc are rubbish, don't waste your money or time on something like that.
Besides it can't be passed on because, among other things, you need a $100 a month data feed from eSignal. Definitely not worth it. HTH
Roger
it's always the same
a lot of junk out there

thank you mate

Swissforex,
Roger
I don't think eSignal data can work with VantagePoint.

Zanboor

but..

Hi swissforex,

I agree with rogers29.

I think you are talking about VantagePoint Intermarket Analysys. Over ten years ago I was unfortunate to be contacted by one of their sales persons and eventually he convinced me or I should say I gave up resisting and bought all the markets. That included all the currencies, futures, metals, grains and etc. Once I bought all the markets, he was gone. They had no trading support and once you paid them, they gave you the software and instructions to install and how to get the key for each market and then Good Bye and Good Luck! When I asked them for help and guidance and basically asking them how to make a sense out of the system, they referred me to some of their traders for support and advise and that was worthless. Eventually after I lost enough money, I gave up. Again I will say in order to get consistent result, we need to work on ourselves. A good trading strategy or system is only a minor part of consistent trading success. The majority of the success depends on the individual. We all are looking for that magic system to makes us continuous flow of money.

Let me see if I can give you an analogy. Let say Bob dates a new woman every week and they break up at the end of the week. Bob thinks that he would eventually meet that special woman that would make him happy and he will settle for life. But the problem is that he sees a new woman everyday and after a while he is not paying much of attention to the women he is dating and he is more thinking of the next woman that he is going to date and that magic pop that would change his life! It is time for Bob to realize that all those women could not be bad. May be the real problem is with Bob and not those women. May be he need to get some counseling or psychological treatment before the next date! So we are like Bob going from one system to another and another and another and refuse to see the real problem. So my recommendation is that we should now turn to ourself and try to resolve the problems that prevents us from being consistenly successful trader and in some cases being our own worst enemy. We need to read and watch videos on trading psychology and study the characteristics of successful traders to learn and correct ourselves.

Most of the successful traders are not even using any fancy system and they strictly trade plain and simple price action. The large institutes and the big players act more like trappers and hunters by manipulating the markets. They are after us. And they do very well because for every five of them there are ninty five of us! Good Luck,
Zanboor

one to one coaching