And maybe this one too!

Personal Fundamental Analyst

Very great and useful:D!!!

Knez

Looking for this great on!!

And maybe this one too!

Personal Fundamental Analyst

Very great and useful:D!!!

To have this software and receive information from CME is absolutely stunning information ... this will give us info of how many buyers and sellers are on the market.

Although, price of $99 makes me worry that this is another scam, as information provided from CME about buyers and sellers is priceless information, and to get such info is very expensive.

Anyway, if anyone has it will be valuable to see how it works.

Rgds,
Knez.

njel

To have this software and receive information from CME is absolutely stunning information ... this will give us info of how many buyers and sellers are on the market.

Although, price of $99 makes me worry that this is another scam, as information provided from CME about buyers and sellers is priceless information, and to get such info is very expensive.

Anyway, if anyone has it will be valuable to see how it works.

Rgds,
Knez.
it is not scam, cme data are available for free on cme website

olso look at
You must be registered for see images

Knez

To have indicator working properly one need data feeding for it, as without data feeding indicator is useless. To get data feeding you need to be connected to the vendor of the indicator, thus, if anyone wants to have that indicator it has to buy it and get data feeding from the vendor.

Knez.

did anyone ever get these indicators ?

end of day

end of day

They both use end of day free data
cme, cot

To have indicator working properly one need data feeding for it, as without data feeding indicator is useless. To get data feeding you need to be connected to the vendor of the indicator, thus, if anyone wants to have that indicator it has to buy it and get data feeding from the vendor.

Knez.

raj4x

Would love to test or hear from others if it's accurate and what your experience is with this tool.

Just looking for the "Visual CME Options" tool. That's the only one which interests me.

Thanks in advance.

one to one coaching