one to one coaching

(REQ) Vladimir?s Pips Carrier

Code:
http://pipscarrier.com/
From the author of SrS Trendrider, but better than that.
Sharing not allowed on other forums.
Maybe Vladimir is a member here too ?

If not, please share ...

stjohn

I hope someone can help. Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem getting the trade management indicator to work?

zw007

Please help me make it work

Please help me make it work

Please ignore this last post as I've since discovered it works. (still got lots to learn!)
Hi can you tell me how you made it work? I followed instructions but every time I start MT-4 pops up security window requiring to enter license ID if I press cancel than it doesnt work in MT-4 also dosnt works signals alert and indicators. Please help me make it work.

Thanks a lot.

stjohn

Hi can you tell me how you made it work? I followed instructions but every time I start MT-4 pops up security window requiring to enter license ID if I press cancel than it doesnt work in MT-4 also dosnt works signals alert and indicators. Please help me make it work.

Thanks a lot.
The first thing you must do is install mqldefender.

"The protection is with MQL-defender, therefore MQL-Defender is included in the package and must be installed first.
Only then you can place the other files into their folders.

Without the MQL-Defender the Mt4-platform will delete the ex4-files."

Hope this helps.

Joy22

The first thing you must do is install mqldefender.

"The protection is with MQL-defender, therefore MQL-Defender is included in the package and must be installed first.
Only then you can place the other files into their folders.

Without the MQL-Defender the Mt4-platform will delete the ex4-files."

Hope this helps.
On returning to position the alert appears?
To me it appears only the first alert
A second alert you appear?

Joy2

zw007

On returning to position the alert appears?
To me it appears only the first alert
A second alert you appear?

Joy2
Hi I dont know if this will help you but here is how I made it work for me.

1. Uninstaled Forex Guard.
2. Instaled MQL Defender
3. Copied files to MT4.

It works now:)

stjohn

I have only tried it during the asian session on the 1 hour chart and have had very few alerts.
Please excuse my ignorance but how do you uninstall Forex Guard?

H

hermes

How accurate are the Rybakov's signals? And how many you get of them?
Hermes

zw007

I have only tried it during the asian session on the 1 hour chart and have had very few alerts.
Please excuse my ignorance but how do you uninstall Forex Guard?
Win XP go to Control Panel >Add/Remove Programs>Forex Guard uninstall
Win7 go to Control Panel>Uninstall Programs>Forex Guard uninstall

Hope this helps.

zw007

How accurate are the Rybakov's signals? And how many you get of them?
Hermes
I have manged to make it work on Friday after market closed. Didnt have opportunity to test it on demo account yet.

However, I'm subscriber to Forex Signals Service from Tom Strigano & Vlad Ribakov. There he uses exact same trading system as in Pips Carrier. Usually I get 1-2 signals per day for each of the 4 pairs I subscribe to. This system is more of long term. You go for 2 profit targets. TP1=SL=50Pips and TP2=100Pips. He says its 80% accurate.

PS I'm building my own system by combinig Pips Carrier+sRs Trend Rider+Broker Knightmare+FX Executor Pro. Long+Mid term trends managed by BK+ FX EP

Joy22

Code:
http://pipscarrier.com/
From the author of SrS Trendrider, but better than that.
Sharing not allowed on other forums.
Maybe Vladimir is a member here too ?

If not, please share ...
This system makes very few operations. Time frame 5 minutes profitability is below 40%, but with filter volatility profitability high. Test on 15 currencies for five days.
I will make test the time frame to 15 minutes.

Joy 22

zw007

Use higher time frames

Use higher time frames

This system makes very few operations. Time frame 5 minutes profitability is below 40%, but with filter volatility profitability high. Test on 15 currencies for five days.

Joy 22
According to the manual this strategy should be used on higher time frames 1H 4H 1D 1W etc it is based on trend reversal and divergencies. There is less noise on higher time frames so it should be more accurate.

Joy22

According to the manual this strategy should be used on higher time frames 1H 4H 1D 1W etc it is based on trend reversal and divergencies. There is less noise on higher time frames so it should be more accurate.
Noise exist on all time frames. A lower time frame is usually higher, but always exists. To limit noise filter volatility or the minimum noise trade scalp 1bar.

joy22

ihelfman

Joy 22
How did Pips Carrier work out? Just downloaded it and wondered if it's worth the effort. Looking to trade H4 and D1.

pawliux

problems with management robot

problems with management robot

Hi, I get troubles with PIP CARRIER's expert advisor. When I add it to my chart I get a message: "Please remove the Trade Management Robot from the chart". Do I understand it correct?: I should add that advisor only when I enter a trade?

thelastruler

hey zw007,how accurate is Tom Strigano & Vlad Ribakov signals and is it reliable?

i am thinking of subscribing with them but not at current moment because i am collecting information about it,may be if i will i will apply the auto trader for their signals since i am just two busy to follow up with them.

please advise me about cons and pros of that and i really need you'r help.

I tried vladimir's-pips-carrier-2. The system is good but also has weakest points. To come over these I m using it with some modification in rules and now it working very good.

1.Add 100 EMA to confirm trend and don't trade against the trend.

2.Use last low or high as stoploss( The stoploss suggested by Vladmir can be hit easily and then trade goes into the direction of signal)

3.Use next support or resistance as target.

Best of Luck

Kenboy

Hello Traders,
Can't seem to get Pips Carrier to download properly from this version. In any case, wondering how you're doing with this?

Any updates/reports would be greatly appreciated.

Overall I'm still skeptical of EA's but somewhat hopeful there's something out there that's consistent...to go along with manual trading.

vladv

I tried vladimir's-pips-carrier-2. The system is good but also has weakest points. To come over these I m using it with some modification in rules and now it working very good.

1.Add 100 EMA to confirm trend and don't trade against the trend.

2.Use last low or high as stoploss( The stoploss suggested by Vladmir can be hit easily and then trade goes into the direction of signal)

3.Use next support or resistance as target.

Best of Luck
Can you share one template with your version of this system,pradeepdev500?I would like to use it myself.

Can you share one template with your version of this system,pradeepdev500?I would like to use it myself.
Yes Sure, here is the template It contains 3 EMA green=100, red= 200 and 365= yellow or say golden. Trade example for Long- When u get long trade alert thn first assure that price is above the 3 emas, there should not be any resistance upto 30-40 pips range above the current price. U can use same pofit target as stoploss but it shouldn't be above a storng resistance. and vice versa for going short. Best of Luck

(Vlad r u same vladmir that produced pips carrier?):D
Regards

Pradeep

one to one coaching