one to one coaching

(REQ) Vladimir?s Pips Carrier

Yes Sure, here is the template It contains 3 EMA green=100, red= 200 and 365= yellow or say golden. Trade example for Long- When u get long trade alert thn first assure that price is above the 3 emas, there should not be any resistance upto 30-40 pips range above the current price. U can use same pofit target as stoploss but it shouldn't be above a storng resistance. and vice versa for going short. Best of Luck

(Vlad r u same vladmir that produced pips carrier?):D
Regards

Pradeep

Can you pls assist me? I don't get the alert when a trade is about to execute.

H

hermes

Larevedere vladv. Then you are Vlad Dracula? We need someone from the underground to help. Ha, ha, ha....
I visited Rumania twice, nice Black sea (Mamaia, Mangalia, Kostinescu, Eforia North-South and so on...) and beautiful women!
Hermes

H

hermes

OK and when it generate entry are the entries successful or losing? One trade a week if successful would be enough. You can trade other strategies next to it.
Hermes

OK and when it generate entry are the entries successful or losing? One trade a week if successful would be enough. You can trade other strategies next to it.
Hermes
Hermes I had both winning and losing trades by using this system but winning trades r little more than the losing ones. This system really test ur patience:D

jamesfr

This is my interpretation on a decent short trade using this system (as attached)

Starting from the top

3EMA's evenly spaced
Rejection of the 100 EMA ( bar closing down-red)
Stoch crossing down leaving the 80
Macd histo retracing towards the 0 line and reversing down

If I work out how to save a larger image I will

Attachments

asihidws

Hello ! ,,, i really interested with this indicator ..By the way .. it's an indicator right . ..? not an EA ??

The problem is .. when i back check on the vlad*** site..it requires some activation code .. i haven't download the files that were shared on this thread.. The question is does the file site available ?? and does it need any activation code ?:D

Thnks for all the help,.. (sorry for my english)

*people .. i have tried 5 times downloading the file ..but it seems that each time it reach 50% the download bar always stops and the file can't be fully extract .. please any1 help me on this.. if you dont mind .. please give another link for me to download or do share the file through my email : schissandra25@gmail.com ...thanks for all the help*

asihidws

This is an indicator right ?? The trading management Robot was to calculate the stop loss and comment ..

So the actual system was the ebook ??crossing macd and crossing stoch .. thats the point .. :D

This is an indicator right ?? The trading management Robot was to calculate the stop loss and comment ..

So the actual system was the ebook ??crossing macd and crossing stoch .. thats the point .. :D
exactly now I hope u understand its a manual system not a EA. Just wait for an alert and take the trade:D

jamesfr

You need the patience of a saint to use this system,perfect setups come but few and far between

Anyone find it of any use?

pip

pip

To be honest with u, currently I m not using this system, as I don't have that much patience :D
You don't have to sit there waiting for signals, just read the graph technical analysis.
I make 100-160 pips out of this system a day.
Read the manual it will help you my brother.

You don't have to sit there waiting for signals, just read the graph technical analysis.
I make 100-160 pips out of this system a day.
Read the manual it will help you my brother.
hello, could you please tell me which time frame you are using to trade this system? I notice too that this system generates too few signals.

hello, could you please tell me which time frame you are using to trade this system? I notice too that this system generates too few signals.
e/u 1hr
g/u 1hr
u/c d1
u/j 4h
e/j 1w
g/j 4h
a/u 1h
u/chf 1h

the macd indicator is a very powerful tool use it in your daily trade.

monty666

installing on wine

installing on wine

is there a way to get it working in wine - I'm using debian os?
how to install mqldefender.msi in wine?

John_FXUK

is there a way to get it working in wine - I'm using debian os?
how to install mqldefender.msi in wine?
If you have the educated (modified) files (I think there's a download back in the thread) i.e. you have an mql file with it, then you shouldn't need mqldefender as the mql should run on it's own, so just use that file in Metatrader instead of the ex4 file.

migmac

e/u 1hr
g/u 1hr
u/c d1
u/j 4h
e/j 1w
g/j 4h
a/u 1h
u/chf 1h

the macd indicator is a very powerful tool use it in your daily trade.

leospartain,

do you get the email alerts? I get the error message "Pips_Carrier_Alert.$ GBPJPY,H1: function 'SendEmail' call from dll 'email.dll' critical error"

anyone have the correct dll file?

one to one coaching