Aurix Exchange

[req]z-winner

The file you posted is the manual system, not the EA.

Thanks for posting the system, it is very simple
but looks very good on the chart.
Only 2 MAs and the CCI.
I like such clean charts and simple rules, but first have to backtest visually.

radicaltour

VIP Member
in one of many EAs i've created, Z-winner was one of them. The signal was okay, it's not as good as I first thought. But it was the exits that was hardest to find.
Unfortunately, I've trashed the EA after i couldn't get it to be profitable. It would break even or win very little over a period of a few years. I do, however, still have the indicator that shows you the exact z-winner entry (iwth arrows). It's also written very generically so that you can use it with any other systems involving EMA/SMA crossing each other with CCI levels.

So here it is in case anyone find it useful. :)

Attachments

• Z-Winner Signal.mq4
    4 KB · Views: 4
H

hermes

Here is the old Dr. Alibaba system. The response of traders was not that good. The same as the EA. Break Even or little gain. I didn't have time to test it. I told it to Agha when he offered to me his new ZZZ and he got mad. It will be interesting to compare the new one with the oldtimer.
Hermes

s1quash

Here is the old Dr. Alibaba system. The response of traders was not that good. The same as the EA. Break Even or little gain. I didn't have time to test it. I told it to Agha when he offered to me his new ZZZ and he got mad. It will be interesting to compare the new one with the oldtimer.
Hermes

Thanks hermes..but i'm searching for the newest zwinner manual trading system. :)

Phil Zimb

Hermes
hey do you have zwinner 22 i hear its really good

Aurix Exchange