Aurix Exchange

req- zone dominator

techboy

The way I look at it, this indicator is another junk! it is only sugar coated by great marketing on its website!

techboy

don't just whine EXPLAIN SHOW SOME RESULTS even on DEMO ACCOUNT

that is most helpful.

I am just expressing my opinion, just by the look of it, it will be a waste of time!It is like using the dynamic price range indicator, too many false signals! If you want to demo it, go ahead! but its not worth it!I blown up some real live accounts in the past and spent countless hours of testing different indicators and system, I have learned through the years if a particular system is good or bad, peace:)

lekter

I am just expressing my opinion, just by the look of it, it will be a waste of time!It is like using the dynamic price range indicator, too many false signals! If you want to demo it, go ahead! but its not worth it!I blown up some real live accounts in the past and spent countless hours of testing different indicators and system, I have learned through the years if a particular system is good or bad, peace:)

I agree with you. I tried it and I think it is useless. It is probably curve-fitted to the last period and currency.

Aurix Exchange