one to one coaching

(Request) CloveriX

saxon

Hi MJ and team.

This look like promising scalper. The forexhacked EA is working wonderfully too :D

This one looks safer as it is non-martingale scalper.

Code:
hXXp://www.fx-emit.c0m/
Thank you all:)

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi MJ and team.

This look like promising scalper. The forexhacked EA is working wonderfully too :D

Code:
Here is it :

Code:
hxxp://www.4sh@red.com/file/177679632/d423bd1e/CloveriX.html
Enjoy .

Frankalde

Here is it :

Code:
hxxp://www.4sh@red.com/file/177679632/d423bd1e/CloveriX.html
Enjoy .
I first of all wanted to thank you for what you do on the forum for the affiliate.

Then I wanted to ask you if, kindly you could post the EA CloveriX, in traditional way because the link that you have given, postpones to the forum of indo-investasi to which I don't succeed in entering, also being me affiliate to his time.

Thank you and best regards.

Frankalde

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
I first of all wanted to thank you for what you do on the forum for the affiliate.

Then I wanted to ask you if, kindly you could post the EA CloveriX, in traditional way because the link that you have given, postpones to the forum of indo-investasi to which I don't succeed in entering, also being me affiliate to his time.

Thank you and best regards.

Frankalde
you are welcome any time , I dont sure from it coz i searsh the 4shared , anyway will tray to fined it for you .

fxmoola

CloveriX

CloveriX

It is attached here. This is yet another scalper for eur/chf and eur/gbp, spread can't be more than 3, use on 15 min chart.

Cheers!

sreesimha

Hi saxon. Could you please care to share the Forex hacked EA? Since you are already using it successfully would be great to get some set up tips too. I have a small micro account with fxdd and would like to put in some EA's which are really perform well and have low drawdowns.

Thanks,

Sree

M

mechu09

Hi MJ and team.

Code:
hey guys, can someone share the new Cloverix v.2.0?

chanx

CLoveriX

CLoveriX

I think latest cloverx is v4.. Anyone have it.. Results posted on site seems impressive

one to one coaching