one to one coaching

Request DREAMBUILDER FX (DTS1)

krish

Seems to be Good EA, Any one got this(which Works on all Account without restrictions) pls share it, i got this but not works
Can any one try to resolve it please go ahead, and this EA developers got some collections tooo i saw those things from this page
HTML:
http://www.forexhope.com/expert-advisor.html
really seems to be great(good results):rolleyes:
Forex Dudes share it
thanks in advance

Attachments

stovedude

Try this one. The one you posted was my mod, and it worked fine on my demo, but perhaps something is different with your platform. Attach this one and tell me what alert pops up. If it says "Acct = 0" or something like that, it is authorized. If it says "Acct not found", then it didn't authorize. If it authorizes and still doesn't trade, there is something not compatible with your broker.

saambasp

Try this one. The one you posted was my mod, and it worked fine on my demo, but perhaps something is different with your platform. Attach this one and tell me what alert pops up. If it says "Acct = 0" or something like that, it is authorized. If it says "Acct not found", then it didn't authorize. If it authorizes and still doesn't trade, there is something not compatible with your broker.
HI STOVE,
when i attch this ea to chart it is popup like acc=0.but it is not taking any position and i cannot back test also.whats wrong iam doing and can you please share your set file which you are running in your demo account.
thank you
MS REDDY

krish

SAME MSG DUDE
IT SHOWS ME ACCOUNT = 0 but not trading at all

saambasp

SAME MSG DUDE
IT SHOWS ME ACCOUNT = 0 but not trading at all
it started trading just now.no problem.
it is better that stovedude make take profit in pending orders, instead of instant close orders .because in real accounts requote problem is there

saambasp

HI STOVEDUDE,
can you share your setfile here which you running in your demo account

hagenuk

Hi StoveDude, how is the EA performance on your demo ? Any where can review the forward testing ?

stovedude

I had it with microlots on a small $1K demo with a couple other EA's. I don't know which one actually caused a margin call (if I remember right, there was 2 MC's), but I removed this one. I think you need a large account for microlots. Somebody should BT it on 99%. About the non-trading issue for krish, does your broker allow microlots, and do they have specific lot size increment rules?

saambasp

I had it with microlots on a small $1K demo with a couple other EA's. I don't know which one actually caused a margin call (if I remember right, there was 2 MC's), but I removed this one. I think you need a large account for microlots. Somebody should BT it on 99%. About the non-trading issue for krish, does your broker allow microlots, and do they have specific lot size increment rules?
iam forward testing this one .today it given 37usd with 0.10[1000 units in instaforex lots].iam back testing now.it is taking somuch time

buddhi

DTS-1 DreambuilderFX

DTS-1 DreambuilderFX

could someone post a good version of this ea?

have heard it is worthwhile but need to backtest it.

THANKS!

one to one coaching