Aurix Exchange

(REQUEST) EA I can set the target profit, Stop lost and Trailing Stop

sreesimha

trailstop and TP ea

trailstop and TP ea

Hi,

found this on FF. maybe will help.

Quote from the poster on FF:

"Paid a programmer to create this. The trailing stop is a gem in which it places the stop x number of pips below previous bar so carefull which time frame you use it on. Also when the drawdown is hit this program closes all trades fifo order then shuts down ea's. test on demo first just aquired myself and not for sure if perfected. Also, logic knows if five/four digit broker and it doesn't matter what chart ea is on because it tracks all pairs on account. This can be an issue for multiple ea's"

Cheers,

Sree.:)

Attachments

• HIDDEN TP&SL_EAv.5.mq4
    7.9 KB · Views: 1

Mrodri

Hi,

found this on FF. maybe will help.

Quote from the poster on FF:

"Paid a programmer to create this. The trailing stop is a gem in which it places the stop x number of pips below previous bar so carefull which time frame you use it on. Also when the drawdown is hit this program closes all trades fifo order then shuts down ea's. test on demo first just aquired myself and not for sure if perfected. Also, logic knows if five/four digit broker and it doesn't matter what chart ea is on because it tracks all pairs on account. This can be an issue for multiple ea's"

Cheers,

Sree.:)

Can anyone share this trail EA? The link does not work anymore..

(7.9 KB, 84 views)

Adam cc

hi
check this link
find what you are looking for
Sorry, external "forum" link is not allowed here.

Please read of the posting rule.

I know you are trying to help others, but rules are rules. You can post a direct link for the EA or put the link in a text file if you want.

Aurix Exchange