one to one coaching

(request ECN Version of iRobot

nuspy

iRobot

iRobot

As requested I send with the advice of not to use it.
Just loose.... anyhow if you will try at your risk please share the results! ;)

eggzactly

This is not the real one - this Irobot is the famous Genius EA. The developer said that now have a new version for ECN brokers, since the other version only works with brokers that have slow feed and fixed low spread - but those brokers are not reliable at all - GCG, FigFX, etc.

ECN NEW IROBOT = ECN GENIUS ROBOT

if anyone have the real one, well it?s very appreciatted.

regards,

FreeCash

Broker

Broker

I'm still wondering which brokers still allow this kind of EA.
Any info would be much appreciated.

This is not the latest version. (the newest version is 513 and the protection is too strong, so you won?t find it educated anywhere)

All Genius-EAs had "ECN" option, but all lost money on live-accounts.
It is a scam and a waste of time.

If you would take the time to read long threads on other forums, you would stop wasting time on this crap.
The author of the Genius-EA aka iRobot aka FXRobot is a liar and scammer.

Well, you won?t believe me anyways, so go ahead and waste months like all others who thought they could find profitable broker combinations.

autt86

This is not the latest version. (the newest version is 513 and the protection is too strong, so you won?t find it educated anywhere)

All Genius-EAs had "ECN" option, but all lost money on live-accounts.
It is a scam and a waste of time.

If you would take the time to read long threads on other forums, you would stop wasting time on this crap.
The author of the Genius-EA aka iRobot aka FXRobot is a liar and scammer.

Well, you won?t believe me anyways, so go ahead and waste months like all others who thought they could find profitable broker combinations.
mate, the ea does work, lots of people say it doesnt. i know it works lets just say...

i already found a good combo with the brokers, the ea doesnt seem to make any live trades but works when on demo. can anyone have a looka t this ea and fix the problem? for exchange.. i will show my combo and settings...

thx

:)

autt86

I think thats the point everyone is getting out, this robot only works on demo not live accounts
the ea does trade but it is not as consistent in live then demo. must be a reason.

i got a mq4 version if the master and slave, could anyone make sure it works on real trades.

thx

Attachments

arizan

The feed, speed and execution between demo and live account is different... that criteria will kill your live account, mostly... someone did found the right combo, the broker immediately come out with new rules..

one to one coaching