(request) fxboom

SAMORAI

I appreciate if some one sharing this great system with us

You must be registered for see images

Code:
http://www.fxboom.com/
thanks in advance

fxbill

Not sure if this is the same one, but here is a similar system free of charge, trade only only when both directions are same (macd and/ma's or trendenvelopes) .very simple but a profitable one.

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/get/171583293/566bfdff/boom_boom.html

SAMORAI

hi
i think we gathering money togheter and then share it i need 25 person
each person 50$ if anyone in please tell us to know and but it and share to us

i am in we need 24 person

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
of coures I am in also , will make privet forum for that , what you think guys ?
it is open to talk

guys we must hurry the xmas offer is ending soon..... we have to act fast n ofcourse once we buy this system we can think of making the private forum but atleast we should not let this offer go off our hands cmon guys speed up......
lets gather money & buy it!!1 what are we waiting for.......
pm to other members for this offer..........

hvkmvk123

yes it is from same website

yes it is from same website

if you have please share it we are all here to share & share & share & warn of bad systems & ea's...............:)
yes it is from same website.the ea is coded to the same account as of mine.so i cannot share it according to their t&c.

klausdl

Great idea Samorai! You can count with my contribution. We need a specific account to send the money. I can send the 50 usd through paypal...

fxboom.com

fxboom.com

this is written on the fxboom website.they tell its not an ea

Warning!! If you?re on this site to buy a trading robot or an EA Please close this browser!

Beware!! You could be tempted to quit your well admired job and opt for becoming a full-time forex trader!

Caution!! Your broker may soon become hostile trying to find out the secrets behind your consistent winning trades.

one to one coaching