(request) fxboom

SAMORAI

I appreciate if some one sharing this great system with us

You must be registered for see images

Code:
http://www.fxboom.com/

thanks in advance

fxbill

Not sure if this is the same one, but here is a similar system free of charge, trade only only when both directions are same (macd and/ma's or trendenvelopes) .very simple but a profitable one.

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/get/171583293/566bfdff/boom_boom.html

SAMORAI

hi
i think we gathering money togheter and then share it i need 25 person
each person 50$ if anyone in please tell us to know and but it and share to us

i am in we need 24 person

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
of coures I am in also , will make privet forum for that , what you think guys ?
it is open to talk

hvkmvk123

yes it is from same website

yes it is from same website

if you have please share it we are all here to share & share & share & warn of bad systems & ea's...............:)

yes it is from same website.the ea is coded to the same account as of mine.so i cannot share it according to their t&c.

klausdl

Great idea Samorai! You can count with my contribution. We need a specific account to send the money. I can send the 50 usd through paypal...

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Dont be naive

Dont be naive

guys
zeeshanfkhan is true

open the home page the first warning is saying this is not an EA;)
EA or not EA, thats a lie for a kids and unsuccessiful traders. TELL ME WHO CAN GARANT THAT PROFIT?? The most succesuful traders in the world have 20% positive profit.There is no exist systems who will make you reach without your psihical stability and your discipline money menagment. You can be profitable only with one simple mooving average line.Beleave me, i dont want to be the smartest person here but after my 8 years trading i am sure for that.
Here is a link of undepending site for testing all comercial robots, so most of expensiest robots are for trash now.
regards...

SAMORAI

with klaudsl and sharkmotor
we have 8 nice people
we need 17
it's manual system not expert
if you like join us join sharing
here is no matter with law and ...
we are friends , friends with love
thanks

SAMORAI

EA or not EA, thats a lie for a kids and unsuccessiful traders. TELL ME WHO CAN GARANT THAT PROFIT?? The most succesuful traders in the world have 20% positive profit.There is no exist systems who will make you reach without your psihical stability and your discipline money menagment. You can be profitable only with one simple mooving average line.Beleave me, i dont want to be the smartest person here but after my 8 years trading i am sure for that.
Here is a link of undepending site for testing all comercial robots, so most of expensiest robots are for trash now.
regards...

each system need discipline however i like to hear from you
please share your trading system and discipline with us in trading system topic

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Of course

Of course

each system need discipline however i like to hear from you
please share your trading system and discipline with us in trading system topic

No problem,tomorow!! its too late now i am sleapy.

hvkmvk123

systems

systems

systems are useless as they work for some days to make some profit and then you loose more than that.

i have rebellien.it is a system which gives you alert to buy or sell a trade on all time frame.but when you try to run it on live you may find out that i takes all the wrong trades.

hvkmvk123

fx boom

fx boom

guys all the systems are failing.Many systems in these days worked well because the long term trend in some currencies like eur/usd was up from oct.2005 as a result the ea or systems worked fine for few years.now with the decline of euro the trend has changed and so many of the systems are not working.

i have seen a system who shows that it has made profit in every month Forex Trading Strategy - ProFx 2.0 on

prashant

guys all the systems are failing.Many systems in these days worked well because the long term trend in some currencies like eur/usd was up from oct.2005 as a result the ea or systems worked fine for few years.now with the decline of euro the trend has changed and so many of the systems are not working.

i have seen a system who shows that it has made profit in every month Forex Trading Strategy - ProFx 2.0 on

i dont know how profitble it is but just have seen th reults.it looks good trading 10-12 time a month with great acuuracy.

go to live traing on 4xproject and see the ea like forexinsider pro,conqerer,schoker,ivbot,robominer,eqiuty builder,pipmier all are failing to prove in live accounts.the only ea profitable till date are
md,:)
eb-turbo,:)
fapturbo.:)

4xproject live trading shows the fact that all the claims of robots whos accuracy were more han 95% havemade big losses and none of them are profitable.

hello,

i agree with the above statement that system can not produce good results.you always endup in losses.

we should rather than look for self trading

Aurix Exchange