Aurix Exchange

[request] please decomp. trade copier

Punkabas

hi there, this one seems to be a nice trade copier used during the championship. can anyone please decompile? :D

many thanks!

Attachments

• SignalProvider.ex4
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
  • SignalProcessor.ex4
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
H

hermes

Guys how this things work? I have no experience how the MT4 Trade Copier works? The HonestForexSignals offers one for free if you are their member.
Strange to me, can somebody teach me?
What we need to start with trade copier? Broker for sure and have some equity that's only I know.
Thanks Hermes

radicaltour

VIP Member
Guys how this things work? I have no experience how the MT4 Trade Copier works? The HonestForexSignals offers one for free if you are their member.
Strange to me, can somebody teach me?
What we need to start with trade copier? Broker for sure and have some equity that's only I know.
Thanks Hermes

hi hemes,
For me a trade copier is really an account copier. Here's how it works at the basic level
(1) you have 2 MT4 instances on the same machine
(2) you put EAs/dlls into those 2 mt4 instances
(3) open the mt4 instance that you consider the "Master". This account will contain new trades and positions that will be copied to other "Slaves". Here you run an EA that broadcasts any new trading activities.
(4) open the "Slave" mt4 instance and run an EA that will receive the broadcasted trading activities from the "Master". It will basically mimick every trading signal that comes from the Master account.

Hope that helps...

Aurix Exchange