one to one coaching

(Request) USDBOT

hxxp://www.4sh@red.c0m/file/208939780/19cd3eee/USDBOTGUIDE.html

also the extra bot they offer

hxxp://www.4sh@red.c0m/file/208941259/a4e0ce13/USDBOTAdaptive.html

enjoy!

Knez

Eldiablo,

Thank you for these files. I place USDBOT on EJ 5min chart and give me 5 profitable trades since.

So far so good.

Regards,
Knez.

hxxp://www.4sh@red.c)m/file/208939780/19cd3eee/USDBOTGUIDE.html

also the extra bot they offer

hxxp://www.4sh@red.c0m/file/208941259/a4e0ce13/USDBOTAdaptive.html

enjoy!

Huge pleasure.

Lets hope I can track down fxboom. Only been hearing awesome things about this system from guys already using it. 30 trades and wins for Jan and no losses.

Knez

Dear friends,

I placed this USDBOT on:
5min chart-big losses
15min chart - losses
1h chart - no trades
daily chart - no trades

Seems to me another bad EA on the market.

Regards,
Knez

Huge pleasure.

Lets hope I can track down fxboom. Only been hearing awesome things about this system from guys already using it. 30 trades and wins for Jan and no losses.

Agreed another bot that is all hype. Luckely I gave up on the EA thing months ago. The only way to success is manual trading.

Knez

Eldiablo,

Agree, and also never trusted EA. I am trading manually only, but always curious to see what performance is, and what are people capable of making.
EA can never work successfully, as market is different every day, and EA is working based upon same settings all the time.

GL & GT
Knez

Agreed another bot that is all hype. Luckely I gave up on the EA thing months ago. The only way to success is manual trading.

H

hermes

Hi guys, has somebody the FX Boomerang? I am looking for it for exchange. All EAs are scam even MegaDroid. I tested them all. On 4x project you find them there all.
Are you really knez?
Cheers Hermes

lat

Usdbot

Usdbot

Ran on a demo account 1H on different pairs and all had big losses,
dangerous robot.

one to one coaching