Aurix Exchange

(Share) Reversal Diamond non-repaint indicator - last version cracked!

Naseem20

Reversal Diamond non-repaint indicator - last version cracked!

How it works?
Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle which the trend will reverse.
The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator's settings.
Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile device such as phone or tablet.

Features of Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0:

☀ The indicator does not repaint.
☀ The indicator does not recalculate.
☀ The indicator works on any time frames.
☀ The indicator works on any pairs, stock and commodity.
☀ It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.

You must be registered for see images attach

you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version

Attachments

• Reversal Diamond v3.0 Cracked By Lapusya.ex4
    15.5 KB · Views: 310
  • fixed rules.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 194

markw118

Not working for me.....

How it works?
Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle which the trend will reverse.
The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator's settings.
Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile device such as phone or tablet.

you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version

not working for me...

Naseem20

Not working for me.....

not working for me...

if the indicator still didn't works then the problem in one of the mt4 that you have, not the last version of mt4. so try other mt4 from other broker or delete all the mt4 installed in your pc/ laptop and download and install the mt4 again then it should work.

Theva

How it works?

Theva

This indicator looks like more to marketing product. Just can't comprehend in what way people think by adding the URL address on the main chart with bold latter and with funny big triangle boxes will make people rushing for their webpage and start investing for their product. Not knowing 95% of this forum users are looking for a free/crack version, not because they love it but rather due to financial constraints. Don't be sneaky.

Naseem20

This indicator looks like more to marketing product. Just can't comprehend in what way people think by adding the URL address on the main chart with bold latter and with funny big triangle boxes will make people rushing for their webpage and start investing for their product. Not knowing 95% of this forum users are looking for a free/crack version, not because they love it but rather due to financial constraints. Don't be sneaky.

the full time version from the developer it doesn't have any ads in the chart, and i already have it but Lapusya he can't crack it!! he said its very hard to crack it! but he manage to crack a previous trial version from the indicator that have ads in the chart, and i already shared that cracked version with all my friends here in the forum.

Theva

the full time version from the developer it doesn't have any ads in the chart, and i already have it but Lapusya he can't crack it!! he said its very hard to crack it! but he manage to crack a previous trial version from the indicator that have ads in the chart, and i already shared that cracked version with all my friends here in the forum.
Even the trial crack version is no longer working,

mario777

Expired! Maybe Lapusya is the owner and Naseem is promoter. Or Maybe they are the same person. Be honest!

tweeter7

How it works?

She no work...say Gift expires

Aurix Exchange