Reviews on Fibo Machine pro and Fibo Quantum

grugged

WwI Memebr
That is a simple breakout technique. It is very likely you will throw your monies away. You can make some profit with some additional work.

grugged

WwI Memebr
antonblood;n2343730 said:
I need "no lag" and "no repaint" indicator. Anyone has it?
Just draw horizontal lines and trend lines. Use that to find breakouts-they dont lag and they dont repaint.

Farazi

WwI Memebr
vitalfx;n2344273 said:
Also share the "fibo qunatum" please.
Fiboquantum has clckbank receipt required similar to other softwares to get them activated on their servers. Maybe you can get nesta to hack them. I have seen his collection on telegram. He is very good. Keep it up Nesta. I really like your work.

Farazi

WwI Memebr
There is a scalper software out too from Kittmam that scalps the current candle. Would love to check it out if it works as almost all his work is crap.

Farazi

WwI Memebr
grugged;n2343789 said:
Just draw horizontal lines and trend lines. Use that to find breakouts-they dont lag and they dont repaint.
Just what I have been always telling these people here not to trust any indicators as they are simply garbage like Pip Trend Pro. Do not trust anyone with selling their useless garbage indicators to you and putting false reviews on websites. Use trendlines and break out strategies and use fundamental and technical analysis to make money.