one to one coaching

Robo Forex - New Zealand

techboy

Hello Guys,

I just found a forex broker, that don't have restriction in using forex robots and its swap free. the spread is competitive and they even give you a $5 no deposit welcome bonus for you to test in micro account.

Its a lot better with the other broker!

Link:

bachiano

how is Roboforex

how is Roboforex

hi ....i wondered how is going the trading with Roboforex...
did you open a Live account... or just a Demo...
Did you withdraw?
Execution ok?
thanks

dynamic72

I have a Pro-Standard account.
Market execution, no swap, variable spread.
There are commissions (about 0.4 pips).
Execution is fast and there are no requote. Sometimes very small slippage on news.
The company is registered in New Zealand (off-shore?).

I make 2 withdraw, they pay me in about 2 hours (moneybookers).

Good broker for me.

techboy

One disadvantage though, is that they increase there spread on a particular currency, minutes before a major economic news release, not good if one of your strategy is trading the news.:)

gsr_inc

anyone have get the no deposit bonus on roboforex??
I have register, but trouble to verify my account, it's so hard for me not like the other broker to verify..
dissapointed..

jamilimran

anyone have get the no deposit bonus on roboforex??
I have register, but trouble to verify my account, it's so hard for me not like the other broker to verify..
dissapointed..
I quite agree with the version of the member. I have recently tried to register with the broker. Its really been made difficult by the broker to get one self verified.

Don"t fund yet

Don"t fund yet

Those who are considering to open Live account with RoboForex.

HOLD YOU HORSE UNTIL 19 Sept 2013 !!!

I've tried to withdrawal part of my profit and these guys giving lame excuses to cancelled my withdrawal request. First they use Client Agreement article 13.16. After I challenged them, they now use article 13.17. I challenged again and now waiting for their reply. I gave them till 19 Sept for satisfactory reply.

DO NOT FUND ANY LIVE ROBOFOREX ACCOUNT FOR NOW !!! I will update on 19 Sep 2013.

igrek

I've tried to withdrawal part of my profit and these guys giving lame excuses to cancelled my withdrawal request. First they use Client Agreement article 13.16. After I challenged them, they now use article 13.17. I challenged again and now waiting for their reply. I gave them till 19 Sept for satisfactory reply.

DO NOT FUND ANY LIVE ROBOFOREX ACCOUNT FOR NOW !!! I will update on 19 Sep 2013.
trading with Roboforex the last 3 years, but a week ago I experienced the same problems...

As promised, here is the update.

After I challenged them when they used Client Agreement Article 13.17 to denied my withdrawal request. They went silent and did not mention if they will going to reply me.

Only after I told them that I will report the case to FSCL and FSPR (the regulatory authority) them they replied promptly, giving another reason, the third excuse, that they denied my withdrawal request due to technical problem with MB (MoneyBookers). But my withdrawal request was payment to Payoneer Mastercard not MoneyBookers !!! Then they apologized for the confusion and asked me to re-submit my withdrawal request. The amount has been withdrawn from my RoboForex account and pending credit into my Payoneer MasterCard accounts.

It is obvious that they do not do the facts finding and used unrelated articles in the Client Agreement to deny my withdrawal request. I was withdrawing profits and my initial deposit was more than 30days, therefore, articles 13.16 and 13.17 are not applicable for my case. Yet they tried to force them on me until I threatened to report to the regulatory authorities.

After this bad experience, I will not add funds to RoboForex. You made your own judgement.

one to one coaching