display level=0
Allow spread = true
EquityPercentage= 101.5
doTrades= true
Balance Factor = 0
Lots = 0

buntman

You must be registered for see images attach

Thought I'd dust this one off. Grid trader for AUDNZD pair. Lotsa people got burned a few years ago when the rate hit new highs/they were trading well above recommended settings/swap rates added up.

Read the literature with the file.

Bringing out now as AN getting towards record lows (about 600 pips away from 5 year low). pretty steady drop-off for some time.

EA only going to go long on trades so be prepared to have to cover margin/drawdown potentially for another 600 pips. Any further than that start chewing your nails but provided you haven't overextended then should be able to carry ok. Of course there will probably be retraces over the time to provide some nice returns.

Gamblers/higher risk takers may want to take higher positions in anticipation of a retrace earlier rather than later.

Might be nice EA to have running in background "hands-free" while trading other things. I've just put it on demo to see how goes.

philippe5

You must be registered for see images attach

Thought I'd dust this one off. Grid trader for AUDNZD pair. Lotsa people got burned a few years ago when the rate hit new highs/they were trading well above recommended settings/swap rates added up.

Read the literature with the file.

Bringing out now as AN getting towards record lows (about 600 pips away from 5 year low). pretty steady drop-off for some time.

EA only going to go long on trades so be prepared to have to cover margin/drawdown potentially for another 600 pips. Any further than that start chewing your nails but provided you haven't overextended then should be able to carry ok. Of course there will probably be retraces over the time to provide some nice returns.

Gamblers/higher risk takers may want to take higher positions in anticipation of a retrace earlier rather than later.

Might be nice EA to have running in background "hands-free" while trading other things. I've just put it on demo to see how goes.
Is the same that pipstrider??

buntman

Not sure sorry, never used pipstrider. Back about 2007/08 this was doing well so likely that a number of similar type systems popped up. I was only just getting started back then so didn't really know the market that well.

one to one coaching