Aurix Exchange

Robot Forex EA

yac128

Hi all,

I have an EA which I tested on my demo account and I think it's OK. The problem is that it does not accept lots less than 0.1 lot.

Anyone can help how to modify the code to accept amount of 0.05 lot ?

Thanks

Attachments

• Robot Forex.mq4
    20.4 KB · Views: 3

yac128

Okay done!

Which version of Robot Forex is it?

Hi maximo,

After I tested your version, I noticed that its step is 0.04 even for 0.1 lot size , while the old version that I posted is 0.1 step. Is this correct? Can I change this setting?

Thanks

yac128

profitable but no stop loss ??

Yes, it is profitable, the stop loss as much as I understand is on the remaining equity (25%).

I back tested this EA on EUR/USD in the most severe market change (last two weeks of April 2011 till the end of May 2011) and I noticed that you should have an equity of at least 15000 USD and lot size 0.1 lots to survive.

Anyone agree ?

Aerozzz

Yes, it is profitable, the stop loss as much as I understand is on the remaining equity (25%).

I back tested this EA on EUR/USD in the most severe market change (last two weeks of April 2011 till the end of May 2011) and I noticed that you should have an equity of at least 15000 USD and lot size 0.1 lots to survive.

Anyone agree ?

but it's floating over 100 pips while the tp is only 10+ pips ... the lost will be more than the winnings :eek: and Maximo may i ask how does the multiplier work ? :O

maximo

but it's floating over 100 pips while the tp is only 10+ pips ... the lost will be more than the winnings :eek: and Maximo may i ask how does the multiplier work ? :O

It uses progressive lot sizing. Multiplies previous lot size by that factor.

Aerozzz

It uses progressive lot sizing. Multiplies previous lot size by that factor.

any idea how to set a stop loss for better improvement ? i still dont get it maximo , the bigger i increase the multiplier it increase the lot size ? or should i monitor the trades and set the s/l manually ?

yac128

Robot forex EA

Robot forex EA

I have added the lot Multiplier as an option.

Not sure if that's what you mean by step.

Dear Maximo,

I have another remark on this EA. I noticed that the difference between two consecutive trades is not constant. For example if the first trade is not winning, the EA starts to open next trade in the same direction, but this happens sometimes after -7 pips or -8 or -10 or even after -18. Do you have any idea why this happens?

Thanks

yac128

Robot Forex EA

Dear Maximo,

I have another remark on this EA. I noticed that the difference between two consecutive trades is not constant. For example if the first trade is not winning, the EA starts to open next trade in the same direction, but this happens sometimes after -7 pips or -8 or -10 or even after -18. Do you have any idea why this happens?

Thanks

Hi again,

Regarding this EA, is it possible to make it operating on 1M or 5M charts only? Anyone can help?

Thanks

Aurix Exchange