www.highgainnorisk.com/en/index.php
More information :
Code:
www.highgainnorisk.com/en/products.php
Here is it :
Code:
http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=olz4rzpzac
Enjoy .
This link does not work. Can you check please?

fxmoola

Another link to file

Another link to file

The above link worked for me...it finally redirected me to this link

Code:
www7.zippyshare.com/v/20756221/file.html

intel_zz

Carefull of this robot

Carefull of this robot

It's a rename robot from EXPERT robot, the owner itself can't answer my question about what happen to the float that the robot leave when the price already gone at different level? only first 4 hour it will give u good result, by night it will flush all your money.. i have try it before at live n demo acc... u will win like 7usd with 0.01 lot size but the float will be over 20 usd in negative. If you want to have fun looking at your green statement, please do it in demo not in live acc... i'm very lucky to escape with over 50usd in profit in live acc... that's is luck after cut lost on the float.. the result much better if u play manual using 200ema, which promise not less than 20pips per day.. hope everybody can give some comment on this robot...

grugged

no risk robot

no risk robot

when u say u go manual with 200ema, do u still have to use the robot? or that is another technique entirely:confused:

intel_zz

It's manual but the end result is better than this robot, you can get this robot for free actually but someone is selling it for 120.... with 200 ema tecnique u just enter 1 post ( at the right time ), u can get much2 better result with no floating post rather than using this robot and on it for 24 hours by the end of the day your level of margin will reduce and you will be left a lot of negative floating post and your gain profit is far less than the floating post. Try it and you will see the result... carefull, alot of people is selling it without showing the end result and claiming that they make this robot but thay just changing the name of the robot.

intel_zz,
I agree.
I forward test this HGNR-EA on 3 platforms and it produces a floating loss which always is bigger than the closed profit.
If I show everybody the closed profit, they only see gains and gains and lots of profits earned and I think that is the reason why the sellers of this EA never show the floating loss on their website.

Sarab

Yes, there is a high loss float

Yes, there is a high loss float

Hi guys,

good day,

well, I agree that there is a high loss float since I started on Friday.

let me give you the details. I started the forward test on Friday just 13 hours before the market close time. The deposit was $400 on demo Micro account. The setup is on 4 pairs ( even I think 2 pairs are enough) and the result till closing is $725.33 and the float is -505.78.

There are a lot of positions still open as you know because this EA's idea is based tight profit and the price movement direction. The higher the price goes, the more buying positions will be placed, and vice versa.

I hope this is useful

Best regards.

intel_zz

Thanks guy, it's look like my result is true and that's complete my study on this robot, well every new things we have to learn by hard and understand it well b4 apply to a real account. Good luck guy and have a happy trading...

Sarab

Finally, I can say...

Finally, I can say...

Hi All,

Good day,

After running this EA many times on different brokers and different deposits, I reached a final decision that this EA is not worth trying and spending time to modify or even using on real account.

It blew up all accounts I opened on demo, and all forward tests failed badly.

I hope this is useful for you all.

Best wishes,

Sarab.

honey121212

hello guys i have best ecn robot setting and earn magic puzzle ea any want contect me i send u my friday latest statment real account trun 100$ into 2000$ just 5 hour see my real account history go link and download statment real

this ea cost 600 usd any want must contect me my skype id <! contact info delete by Mod - user has been banned !> happy earing

cyberom

hello guys i have best ecn robot setting and earn magic puzzle ea any want contect me i send u my friday latest statment real account trun 100$ into 2000$ just 5 hour see my real account history go link and download statment real

this ea cost 600 usd any want must contect me my skype id ------------ happy earing
No thanks, just share it for FREE here, we don't buy anything on this forum !!

wwwfx

this ea cost 600 usd any want must contect me my skype id -------- happy earing
Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid.

one to one coaching