one to one coaching

Robot Super 2010

vit007

The legend says it came from stolen email of one very successful arab trader. So no instructions to it and original EA would not let you back test it. Suggested pair EURUSD USDCHF m 30.
The decomp .version may not be 100% as original bs. Cod is very large and complicated.
I couldn?t make this robot profitable (don?t have a time to play with it)so its all yours . If someone have any success with it please shere
Vit

Attachments

tx413

I wouldn't say that they have nothing to do with each other. Most of the settings are suspiciously similar. I think Super Hedge (my document) is the next version. It has a few more features, but most of the settings are the same.

Note that Robot Super only has two settings for Mode, "normal" and "pyramid." It doesn't have all of the "super hedge" settings.

tx413

For an interesting comparison, here's an older version of "Super Hedging" ea that looks very similar to "Robot Super" if you compare the code. I'm still looking for the latest.... :) Evidently it's one of those "free" EAs you get when you sign up at a particular broker. In this case, belajarforexpro.com.

[edit: server hiccup. I had to attach the file in the next post.]

vit007

For an interesting comparison, here's an older version of "Super Hedging" ea that looks very similar to "Robot Super" if you compare the code. I'm still looking for the latest.... :) Evidently it's one of those "free" EAs you get when you sign up at a particular broker. In this case, belajarforexpro.com.

[edit: server hiccup. I had to attach the file in the next post.]
Obviously you have no idea what are you talking about because you don?t know much about coding.
If it?s a free robot how com almost 0 zero info on the net about Robot Super and tons about super hedging . Don?t desinform people with your lame information.
Vit

stovedude

I have tried it with Vit and had the same problems. This version can be backtested, so if somebody has some time to BT it with 99% quality with perhaps some optimizing, we can see if it's worth anything.

Attachments

one to one coaching