one to one coaching

(Req) RTM ReadTheMarket

verjanso

Hello everyone!
I'm interested in RTM Read The Market forex education course. Does anyone have the RTM Academy course they can share here?

They have a 10 week online course which costs $15 000. It is described here..

I believe it should include a combination of video and written material.

Upon completion of the course students should:

Completely understand the movement of price and the tricks played by Institutional traders to fill their books.
Know the Universal Rule of Market Dynamics
Understand the psychology behind the market
Know where price will bounce and when it has reversed
Trade mechanically with a strict set of objective rules that will keep you on the right side of the market at all times.

Cheers!

Penna111

I am looking for this too I may start a group buy in one of the groups I am in. I will post back here. Will be difficult at that price though. For one person ,I definitely don't think it is worth it.

netgoon

Can you share the url please. We are not looking for the old 10 videos from the readthemarket.com. We are looking for the new videos from thier RTMAcademy.com. Course name is MTTP (Master Trader Training Programme)

ElleCee

Unfortunately I haven't posted enough on the forum to be allowed to post links yet. I've reached out to mods but will just have to try to post enough to get past this hurdle.

I am also wonder, im searching this course for a long time, many courses in past ive seen search found on forums even more expensive ones, but this one is so hard ot find... Really can anyone post links for download ? Thank you guys

ElleCee

The links I have are not for the latest RTM course but for the previous one on the original website called Read The Market. I think that the price and the non disclosure agreement will make it difficult to find the latest course but I have been assured that almost all the information is on these archive pages or Forex factory Only Diamond and CanCan are missing but further investigation on Forex Factory has revealed comments by the course creator that these two patterns are mostly theoretical nowadays as the markets have evolve.d. So no it's not the neat package cos that's what the big price is for. Yes you'll have to dig around to put the information together but I've found that this is part of learning to be a good trader - always curious, always adapting.

netgoon

Hi @ElleCee . It is ok. We have got the old content shared here in this forum with many sources and links. You can find it on previous pages and download

ElleCee

Hi @netgoon is it possible to direct me the the thread with the old content because I can't find it on here. There is one thread requesting it but it doesn't contain download links etc. forum. dot worldwide-invest dot .org/threads/readthemarket.33881/
Are you referring to a different thread?

one to one coaching