one to one coaching

Rules of trading forex

Maxwell J

Banned Users
My first rule is do not take an impulsive decision. Open trade only if it fullfils your entry criteria. No trade out of impatience. I also keep journal to note down my all trading entry and exit. There should have been an explanation why I am taking the trade.

First of all, Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account.
You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with TP Global FX. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

Fin Candy

In Forex How much money you can earn by using leverage, it depends on proper trading planning. Now I am more comfortable with 1:100 leverage. Sometimes I use up to leverage 1:500 when I can calculate the market with surely.

one to one coaching