one to one coaching

Running a safe EA on a micro account.

sreesimha

HI guys,

I have been here in this forum for some time and have been browsing through the various strategies and EAs on here. There are so many EAs listed that I am getting a bit off track.:confused:This may sound a bit quirky but I am interested to know if anyone on the team would be able to guide me on my positions as under.

1. Let us say I have a small micro account of say $100=00 and would like to run it on an EA which could give me a decent return on the investment in a conservative manner without huge drawdowns (preferably with fixed Stops and non martingale strategies) do we have any such EAs here please.

Any pointers on the above would be greatly appreciated. :)

radicaltour

VIP Member
i'm surprised you haven't come across this thread?

That's just a start... :)

sreesimha

Radicaltour,

I did go thru them. Some of the Eas I was not able to use , ( EA kain I am unable to trade downloaded but no trades done) after I loaded them on MT4. The others need huge initial investments.( The hedge ones I mean) I tried PRO V2 but had a few losing trades.This is why I have raised this query. I will try them all once again to reconfirm why they dont trade and will come back to this platform shortly.
Meanwhil some one has had similar experience or I really hope positive onces could thorw some light on the issue again.

radicaltour

VIP Member
which broker are you using? Also make sure about the following:
(1) scalpers need low spread (between 1-2 pips)
(2) make sure GMT offset is correct. These scalpers like to trade the asian session
(3) only trade tuesday-thursday
(4) check for news announcement and don't trade if a high impact news is around the time these scalpers run.

lat

Brokers

Brokers

which broker are you using? Also make sure about the following:
(1) scalpers need low spread (between 1-2 pips)
(2) make sure GMT offset is correct. These scalpers like to trade the asian session
(3) only trade tuesday-thursday
(4) check for news announcement and don't trade if a high impact news is around the time these scalpers run.
Can you tell which are the reliable brokers with 1-2 spreads
Thanks

radicaltour

VIP Member
unfortanely i can't say for sure. I was with JadeFX for almost a year but recently just pulled my money out.
They consistently have the lowest spread i've seen for an STP. Most of the major pairs are between 1-2 pips and never more.
I just got cold feet because the whole company seems to be on one person's shouder (Jacob).
I'm looking to moving to Dukascopy. Everything seems good except that their MT4 platform is not ready yet. Right now we can only trade using their java platform (JForex). :-(

Maybe you can start another thread in the Brokers section of the forum.

I hope to receive updates on better EA. I know there are new EAs and forex broker right now and any updates will surely help me decide on which to acquire.
You must be registered for see images

My_Money

HI guys,

I have been here in this forum for some time and have been browsing through the various strategies and EAs on here. There are so many EAs listed that I am getting a bit off track.:confused:This may sound a bit quirky but I am interested to know if anyone on the team would be able to guide me on my positions as under.

1. Let us say I have a small micro account of say $100=00 and would like to run it on an EA which could give me a decent return on the investment in a conservative manner without huge drawdowns (preferably with fixed Stops and non martingale strategies) do we have any such EAs here please.

Any pointers on the above would be greatly appreciated. :)
WOW :gold member" searching for safe EA. I am just a standart member!! So i am not alone!
Good luck!!

i'm running a combination of wall st forex, forex growth bot and forex combo with mixed results - just gotta have patience! :)

sreesimha

Hi My money,
I am looking for something that can work on extremely low scale in terms of deposit hence this query. search for real gold like this is never ending for most of us to say the least.Otherwise I am good on my regular accounts.

My_Money

Hi My money,
I am looking for something that can work on extremely low scale in terms of deposit hence this query. search for real gold like this is never ending for most of us to say the least.Otherwise I am good on my regular accounts.
I found it some other tread.
Try this.
He says suitable for micro account

Capella

VIP Member
I found it some other tread.
Try this.
He says suitable for micro account
Well, this EA has the following resatriction (as expressed in the manual)....
"
Note1: Minimal Account Balance to trade USDJPY is $4000
Note2: Minimal Account Balance to trade EURUSD is $450
"

My_Money

Well, this EA has the following resatriction (as expressed in the manual)....
"
Note1: Minimal Account Balance to trade USDJPY is $4000
Note2: Minimal Account Balance to trade EURUSD is $450
"
Its cured from that restriction. Just put 100 in EURUSD field and trade in 0.01 lot

one to one coaching