one to one coaching

Ryan Jones - The Secret to Making $1 Million in 5 Years or Less

outcast80

ones takes you step-by-step through his revolutionary Fixed Ratio money management method and demonstrates how you can use it to calculate your overall risk and potential reward on every trade. In addition, you'll learn specific methods you can use to decrease your risk while maximizing your returns.Plus, you'll learn valuable systems Jones uses in his own personal trading.

If you are thinking of having some real time money management tutoring, this video is going to be a blast for you.

Session 1 Money Management Rules 1:18:32
Session 2 Properly Allocating Your Resources 1:19:39
Session 3 Optimal Fixed Fractional Trading 1:04:48
Session 4 The Fixed Ratio Method 1:10:44
Session 5 The Quest For A Million Dollars 1:17:06
Session 6 How You Can Defend Yourself While Maximizing Profit 1:15:31
Session 7 How Diversification Plays A Vital Role 1:12:41
Session 8 Six Favorite Systems 1:23:44

HTML:
http://hotfile.com/list/1036869/0287b4b
or
http://www.filesonic.com/folder/479129
or
http://www.fileserve.com/list/VHx59zd
Just found it at another forum and forward it here..maybe it can benefit some of you or full-time trader can fill your freetime by watching these video..:)

a_firoozi

here you are

here you are

The links are dead. Anyone can repost that? Thanks.
Download

Ginkapo

Hi a_firoozi,

Can you please refresh the links? I receive message which said: "Your download is not found or has expired. Please try again."

Thank you!

Divonorum

Hi a_firoozi,

Can you please refresh the links? I receive message which said: "Your download is not found or has expired. Please try again."

Thank you!
I actually had this but it was one of the ones that perished due to an HDD failure. Thanks a_firoozi!

Ginkapo - all links are working well, use Firefox and the whole thing can be downloaded in an hour and 22 minutes.

Ginkapo

Thanks, Divonorum.

I don't subscribed to Filepost.com as it doesn't use paypal and 1 month membership is self-renewal. Hence, cannot have parallel downloads.

Anyone using Filepost.com? Any comment? Care to share?

Divonorum

Thanks, Divonorum.

I don't subscribed to Filepost.com as it doesn't use paypal and 1 month membership is self-renewal. Hence, cannot have parallel downloads.

Anyone using Filepost.com? Any comment? Care to share?
Hi Ginkapo, noooo!! You do not need a premium account, in fact you do not even need to subscribe for a free account either. Just place all links in FireFox, Maxthon (no Chrome), meaning you'll have to open 13 tabs simualtaneously. Hit all 13 timers and let the countdownS begin and when they're ready for download, enter the captcha code hit return (close off the annoying pop-up windows) then click download and voila'; parallel downloads are allowed - but as I said above use FF or Maxthon. It took me an hour an 22 minutes to download the entire course, could take you longer - who knows!? Depends on your connection.

ayongjkt

Hi a_firozzi,
Could you upload it to Lumfile, Uploaded or OTEUpload?
I still can download a file sized 1.0 GB from Uploaded.
I've tried to download from FilePost, but it takes about 5 hours to download a file (260MB).
Thanks,
Ayong

Download

one to one coaching