one to one coaching

SAFE & ChannelProfit; Non Re-painting & very Accurate...

dbg

Hello everyone!

Below you'll find Safe & Channel Profit a Non re-painting indicators for MT4...is there any one that would be able to add a email alert and pop-up alert to both indicators or even to just the safe indicator??? Please...and thanks in advance!:)

Attachments

sandman4x

Hello everyone!

Below you'll find Safe & Channel Profit a Non re-painting indicators for MT4...is there any one that would be able to add a email alert and pop-up alert to both indicators or even to just the safe indicator??? Please...and thanks in advance!:)
When I looked at these indicators more closely, I realized that the "perfect" picture they paint on the chart might not be as good in real time.

Here's what I mean: Instead of looking at the indicator just by plotting it on the chart, I run an empty EA in strategy tester (You can get that by just say create EA and give it any name you want). Then, I pause the strategy tester just enough to attach the indicator being investigated, then I resume.

At the end, I compare the "perfect" picture, with the one I get from strategy tester. And...WYSINWYG (Notice the "N" in the middle).

Good luck to you anyways!

dbg

Thanks Sandman4xthe safe indicator is very accuratewhen it comesto gettingsafely into a trend..hence the name! can you add an email alert to the safe indicator? please?

one to one coaching