one to one coaching

Sas

Joy22

I've added to this strategy, the filter of Lindecourt RSIHistoric alert. This strategy now has two filters: 1) Trend with NUMA, and 2) force with CSR Historic alert.
It 'a strategy similar to Lindecourt with a good entry.

joy22

Attachments

H

hermes

For what is the abbreviation SAS? I name the Swiss Accu Scalper like that.
Hermes

Joy22

For what is the abbreviation SAS? I name the Swiss Accu Scalper like that.
Hermes
think it is. I have not installed the robot, but good results from the manual version I'm testing.

to remember that when on trade whit a trend following system is the important signal bar. If the signal bar is larger than the preceding five bars to enter next bar into 1 / 4 below the closing.

Joy22

H

hermes

Cannot be a Swiss Accu. Swiss Accu has nothing on the chart but name.
Hermes

ZIGANI

SAS_V.2 + SAS_Final

SAS_V.2 + SAS_Final

SAS_V.2 + SAS_Final

[BIMG]http://andrei.moy.su/_fr/0/s5186158.jpg[/BIMG]
[BIMG]http://andrei.moy.su/_fr/0/s4465050.jpg[/BIMG]

sreesimha

Hi Joy/Zigani,

I am wondering if the signals as below would be valid entries. (Do not want any false indications). for SAS V2

Long:

1. all 4 MA bars blue
2. NUMA-MTF 2 squares of consecutive tTFs blue(15and 30 mins) I am using 15 mins TF base
3. MACD showing upwards or blue

REVERSE for shorts

Also any idea what those abrreviations at the top right corner stand for and how to read them.Would be a great help if clarified.

Thanks,

Sree.

Joy22

Hi Joy/Zigani,

I am wondering if the signals as below would be valid entries. (Do not want any false indications). for SAS V2

Long:

1. all 4 MA bars blue
2. NUMA-MTF 2 squares of consecutive tTFs blue(15and 30 mins) I am using 15 mins TF base
3. MACD showing upwards or blue

REVERSE for shorts

Also any idea what those abrreviations at the top right corner stand for and how to read them.Would be a great help if clarified.

Thanks,

Sree.
SAS I tested, not version 2.
TF15 I used as a filter for trending only Numa 15TF 30TF agree.

Joy 22

one to one coaching