Aurix Exchange

Saxon's H4 analysis

saxon

I've had my email spammed with people asking for signals and what I think.

So I'll just write what I see as soon as I see it here :)

For those of you that are following my Gold stratergy I posted in a couple of other threads, you should be in nice comfortable profit like me now, but watch out, we have divergence on stochastic. Look to close longs until bounce of bands.

As for USDJPY, we have some divergence as well. Keep an eye on open USDJPY longs, we going to drop through the floor soon, range for a bit, then come all the way back up.

As for the EURUSD trade sell I have, I saw MJ's post and couldn't find any logical supports for the sell off, so I figured "Why not?" We also have some nice bear channels forming on stochastic, so a small size sell on EURUSD is not a huge risk - who knows? Maybe profitable :)

Attachments

• Gold05042011.jpg
    Gold05042011.jpg
    725.6 KB · Views: 0
  • USDJPY05042011.jpg
    USDJPY05042011.jpg
    739.3 KB · Views: 0

saxon

Yen and gold are falling... wait for them to bounce back :). A H4 Ichimoku and bands confirmation will be good. Lookout for divergence to signal timing of trade.

saxon

16/04/2011

16/04/2011

Yen stochastic very confused, but it is under Ichimoku. I recommend small short, then wait for it to cross above cloud and stochastic confirmation. Keep an eye out for divergence patterns.

Gold is up and up! Buy all you can :D:D:D

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 1
  • USDJPY.jpg
    USDJPY.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 1

yylz

It's good thread to leran ichimoko.
hi saxon, why not go on posting your good idea ?
Thanks

Aurix Exchange