Aurix Exchange

Scalper Wicks / Scalper v5

stovedude

This thread got accidentally deleted and I couldn't find it in the trash bin, so I'm starting it up again. A Youtube link was shared, which I don't have. Scalper Wicks was recently decompiled, but Scalper v5 was protected. I did a little work on Scalper Wicks that seems to work on my platform. I have attached the EA and the script version of it. Scalper v5 is also attached, but not decompiled.

Feel free to continue discussion or whatever...

Attachments

• Scalper Wicks EA.mq4
    14.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Scalper Wicks.mq4
    14.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Scalper_v5.ex4
    36.7 KB · Views: 172

muchpips

This thread got accidentally deleted and I couldn't find it in the trash bin, so I'm starting it up again. A Youtube link was shared, which I don't have. Scalper Wicks was recently decompiled, but Scalper v5 was protected. I did a little work on Scalper Wicks that seems to work on my platform. I have attached the EA and the script version of it. Scalper v5 is also attached, but not decompiled.

Feel free to continue discussion or whatever...

...are you able to compile the scalper wicks without Errors?

blueocean

I paid this Ass Hol.... over 100 bucks and he sent me EA valid for few days, I tried to install it
but could not get to work the way he shows in his you tube video, I sent him emails, no reply
he just did not care a shi.... just another thief. shame on him ,learn to earn honestly, it will put
better food on your table.

I have the original one he sent me, but it does not work anymore, I told him that if his EA works , I will
pay him full asking price , no issues at all.

blueocean.

Futron

stovedude,

please advsie how to install the ex4 and mq4 files into my platform. thanks

The two decompiled files Scaper Wicks EA.mq4 and ScalperWicks.mq4 are the exact same. They allow you to create an offline chart similar to Renko Charts on which yu then run the Scalper_v5.ex4 EA which does the actual trades.

The Scalper_v5.ex4 has not been decompiled and does not work. We need to have the Scalper.ex4 file decompiled and educated to even test this on other accounts so we still waiting for one of the geniuses here to do this if possible.

The way it works is a s follow.
Put the files in "experts" folders
Restart your MT
Open a USDCAD or USDJPY 1m chart.
Drag the ScalperWicks EA to the chart
Set the inputs
BarsRange=1
MaxBars=10
Leave the rest default
Now click on "File" -> "Open Offline"
Find the USDCAD or USDJPY 5m Chart and Open
This is where you must attach the Scalper_v5.ex4
Inputs
Signal_A=1
Signal_B=0
Signal_C=1
SignalClose=false
BU=10
BD=1
SU=1
SD=10
StopLoss=20
TakeProfit=1
TrailingSL=20
Lot=0.0 to use MM with Risk Setting

Then according to them sit back and watch account grow.

Rest Default

Nad22

Hi,
We need to request to Niffer to edu this ea....Just
The two decompiled files Scaper Wicks EA.mq4 and ScalperWicks.mq4 are the exact same. They allow you to create an offline chart similar to Renko Charts on which yu then run the Scalper_v5.ex4 EA which does the actual trades.

The Scalper_v5.ex4 has not been decompiled and does not work. We need to have the Scalper.ex4 file decompiled and educated to even test this on other accounts so we still waiting for one of the geniuses here to do this if possible.

The way it works is a s follow.
Put the files in "experts" folders
Restart your MT
Open a USDCAD or USDJPY 1m chart.
Drag the ScalperWicks EA to the chart
Set the inputs
BarsRange=1
MaxBars=10
Leave the rest default
Now click on "File" -> "Open Offline"
Find the USDCAD or USDJPY 5m Chart and Open
This is where you must attach the Scalper_v5.ex4
Inputs
Signal_A=1
Signal_B=0
Signal_C=1
SignalClose=false
BU=10
BD=1
SU=1
SD=10
StopLoss=20
TakeProfit=1
TrailingSL=20
Lot=0.0 to use MM with Risk Setting

Then according to them sit back and watch account grow.

Rest Default

stovedude

stovedude,

please advsie how to install the ex4 and mq4 files into my platform. thanks

Scalper Wicks EA goes into the Experts folder. The other Scalper Wicks goes into the Scripts folder. You use only one, whichever you prefer. I like EA versions, because they are more reliable. If your platform closes and restarts, scripts will usually be gone and must be attached again. Scripts also stop working for other reasons, so I suggest using the EA version.

I haven't tried the Scalper v5 at all. It attaches without errors, but trading is yet to be seen.

tlfinau

anyone here who recomment a best setting for this ea as I have used the setting provided in the first page but it kill my demo account fast (Traderway demo)

Aurix Exchange