Aurix Exchange

Scalper Wicks / Scalper v5

niffer

topstar, I don't care about 4-5 digit handling in this ea. In other words this is ea's author problems not my

m3bett

When I open offline chart M5 as requested, it does not open range bar chart but regular M5 chart. Any ideas?

Good afternoon everyone.

Someone here can tell what each setting does this EA?

I found nothing on the internet, I found other forums or website speaking of this EA, not found his developers.

I think this EA has a lot of potential, but needs tweaking.

We do not know what each parameter determines, and this is fundamental.

Please help me with this, or websites where I will find the answers.

Thank you so very much.

Nad22

Good afternoon everyone.

Someone here can tell what each setting does this EA?

I found nothing on the internet, I found other forums or website speaking of this EA, not found his developers.

I think this EA has a lot of potential, but needs tweaking.

We do not know what each parameter determines, and this is fundamental.

Please help me with this, or websites where I will find the answers.

Thank you so very much.
As far as I know..no website about this ea..only a YouTube link ..

vharik831

info

info

Hi all,i write him in Email- e-mail address deleted by Mod - never post your e-mail address or contact info in posts / Mod she answer:hello

Payment options deleted by Mod - Don't post anything about payment in the free section / Mod

(install software) video link-

Regards
F T G

Atsiekratsie

I got it running using XM as broker. Though a lot of open trades but no profit yet even though a few trades are over 10 pips... i will post my "report" after a few days here.

TKray

This thread got accidentally deleted and I couldn't find it in the trash bin, so I'm starting it up again. A Youtube link was shared, which I don't have. Scalper Wicks was recently decompiled, but Scalper v5 was protected. I did a little work on Scalper Wicks that seems to work on my platform. I have attached the EA and the script version of it. Scalper v5 is also attached, but not decompiled.

Feel free to continue discussion or whatever...
how is it? is it ok to do it live?

patelavinash7

how is it? is it ok to do it live?

Neomkar, - first test it out on a demo account and see if you get any positive results. Also, skim through this thread and see what other people who have tried this EA are saying. If you do get results even remotely similar to YouTube videos on this channel ( ), please share your results with us all and let us know which broker you used it on and what settings you used.

Cheers :)

chip87

2015.07.12 19:23:13.296 2015.07.03 23:58 Scalper Wicks EA EURUSD,M5: Alert: Scalper Wicks EA: Cannot create EURUSD5.hst Error=4059

Uchimi

You must be registered for see images attach

Aurix Exchange