Aurix Exchange

Scalper Wicks / Scalper v5

pilsener

You must be registered for see images attach

I try this EA with vendors set and finally burned the account with the losser, because of the 50pips stoploss,

¿which set do you use?

hellstrom64

Hey I no it was long ago someone posted in this thread, but i am intressed to know what happened with the EA.

I also have a problem that i can solve that i hoped i could get some help with. I recently got the Scalper v6 and it is only opening one trade like all my other EAs. I would like it to open multiple like in their videos. is it a setting problem or how do i solve this.

Thanks in for hand

Yorsa

Hi ,
i just found this EA ,but i just can backtest, when i try to do a Demo test or Live ,no trades are open , ANY idea why?
i have the OFF LINE CHART under chart proprieties unchek, but still no open , my broker is a 5 digits .
thanks in advance .

Yorsa

I found the reazon why is not opening trades is because is expired on Feb 2015, i was able to download history data to current day and run backtest but just stop at same date all time ,hope this help, thanks

Yorsa

is good to know that is profitable for you,
question :
are you running on Demo or Live?
i has been able to run backtest with ok results ,but when set on my VPS on demo ,is just lossing,

hey

hey

Take this folks!

Attachments

• Scalper Wicks.ex4
    9.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Scalper_v6 Full Version.ex4
    39 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_17022017_150701_0.jpg
    IMG_17022017_150701_0.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Profitable setfile for Scalper V6 Full Version.rar
    340 bytes · Views: 64

Pitso2009

[MENTION=149673]Yorsa[/MENTION] I've noticed how you been following this topic, have you seen results after dschwarz75 has shared the Scalper V6 with us. Can we expect to se you in The Bahammas in a Lambo Gallardo?

As for dschwarz75, im sure he's got 5 Lambos already and he's been to the Bahammas more than a dozen times?

poliihor

Take this folks!

Hi dschwarz75,

Thanks for sharing, could you please advise how often the EA is supposed to trade:
I have it running for a day and no trades, I tried BarRange 1 and 7, used your set file with fixed lot and with AutoMM, but no trades. No errors in the journal.
Could you please help what needs to be done in order to make it trade ?

Thanks in advance

poliihor

Hi dschwarz75,

Thanks for sharing, could you please advise how often the EA is supposed to trade:
I have it running for a day and no trades, I tried BarRange 1 and 7, used your set file with fixed lot and with AutoMM, but no trades. No errors in the journal.
Could you please help what needs to be done in order to make it trade ?

Thanks in advance

P.S. - Offline chart is unchecked as well :)

seemore

The sccalper_v6 returns an error Global initialization failed.
What is this now ?
Anyone knows how to fix this ?
Thanks ...

adelzadeh

“Failure is success in progress.”
The sccalper_v6 returns an error Global initialization failed.
What is this now ?
Anyone knows how to fix this ?
Thanks ...

GlobalInitializationFailed is a problem with MT4, but there does not appear to be a consensus as to why it occurs.

One theory is that the EA is trying to run before the data from the broker has 'settled', but this does not explain why it would occur mid way during a series of back tests, and there are also functions within the EA code to prevent it happening anyway.
for me on new build mt4 this error happen randomly with indicator and ea
but i haven't this error on old build terminal,maybe it's a bug on new build terminal
but i'm not sure

Aurix Exchange