Slippage = 10 * Slippage;
gi_500 = 10 * gi_500;
gi_504 = 10 * gi_504;
gi_508 = 10 * gi_508;
gi_512 = 10 * gi_512;
}

H

hermes

Is it not the Dixie Scalper 2010? The Dixie is doing good on my live account.
Hermes

stovedude

It's another EA from FxProMaker. I would be surprised if it works, because most of the code deals with time calculations, almost like it was specifically built to give fantastic results for a specific period (perhaps the day in the included backtest?). The latest FxPros (Gold version) just did a MC on a 15K demo and lost half the account by trading only microlots for starters. Proof that martingales still need some major rethinking! It's not a matter of IF but WHEN it will blow your account without the right logic behind it! (And these events are getting more and more frequent IMO).

Has

It's another EA from FxProMaker. I would be surprised if it works, because most of the code deals with time calculations, almost like it was specifically built to give fantastic results for a specific period (perhaps the day in the included backtest?). The latest FxPros (Gold version) just did a MC on a 15K demo and lost half the account by trading only microlots for starters. Proof that martingales still need some major rethinking! It's not a matter of IF but WHEN it will blow your account without the right logic behind it! (And these events are getting more and more frequent IMO).
Thanks for your remarks Stovedude, and everyone

ryujin

Hi,

I have loaded this EA on a demo account today. I observe the EA keeps placing pending orders and delete the pending orders?

Today in my demo ac are all cancelled orders??

May I know why this EA behave as such?

radicaltour

VIP Member
The EA is not working properly. Simple as that. :)
I know this because this is the 3rd time in 6 months that I've tested this EA. Basically the "educated" version(s) do not work.

Has

The EA is not working properly. Simple as that. :)
I know this because this is the 3rd time in 6 months that I've tested this EA. Basically the "educated" version(s) do not work.
Thanks again, I ve tried it and dont work so goes in the bin like most of them, I do apologise for your time waste. Stick to Combo on demo for now last 2 days not bed, also testing KD's Eurobot so far loosing more then winning I mean in terms of pips though in numbers total 22 trades this week so far of that 10 winning trades, 8 lost the rest b/e. I think 45pips sl seems too high, highest win 70pips loss 45. Any sujestion please.

Many thanks

one to one coaching