(Share) Scalper_v1.21_Client

kotken

This is another wonderful forex trend indicator that operates wonderfully, The reason as to why i stopped using it was because it required high computer resources so my vps was freezing each time. I you need to use this only as a suppliment to your trading strategy. Always remember that an indicator is just a tool to guide you in you trading. Good-luck

Attachments

Nbats

This is another wonderful forex trend indicator that operates wonderfully, The reason as to why i stopped using it was because it required high computer resources so my vps was freezing each time. I you need to use this only as a suppliment to your trading strategy. Always remember that an indicator is just a tool to guide you in you trading. Good-luck
Looks good from the screenshots but this just crashes my mt4 every time.

Gregman123

The indicate freezes mt4 terminal completely not happens let it for over an hour still not responding.
That's a big problem with most customized indicators. They freeze mt4 platforms or make it extremely unresponsive and slow. Tried this with 16 MB and 32 mb ram. Same issue and used SSD drive. Results were similar.

naikvijays

That's a big problem with most customized indicators. They freeze mt4 platforms or make it extremely unresponsive and slow. Tried this with 16 MB and 32 mb ram. Same issue and used SSD drive. Results were similar.
Try reducing maxNoOfCandles from 1000 to 500 or less and see if it freezes.