Aurix Exchange

Scalping and broker

Fin Candy

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

natalie2

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.
Agree with you. Brokers have a huge role to play in the journey of a scalper. Trading conditions like tight spreads and good order execution speed are highly crucial for tapping profits at the right time. That is why when it comes to scalping, Fxview is what I swear by.

Fin Candy

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with surely you have to choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why when looking for a broker always makes sure the broker is regulated or not. Because the real regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

William Castillo

Banned Users
Leverage is the use of borrowed funds to increase a trader's trading position beyond what would be available from their cash balance alone. Brokerage accounts allow the use of leverage through margin trading, where the broker provides the borrowed funds. The traders sometimes use leverage to profit from relatively small price changes in currency pairs. The more leverage a broker give, the more the broker is being chosen. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I am getting leverage from my broker is up to 1:500. It helps me to increase my profit.

AustinRos

For scalping, I request to trade with FP Markets. I currently trade using their Raw (ECN) account for scalping; the spreads are lower, and execution is pretty fast.

Justinjoez

Scalping is not that easy as it seems, it is a bit tricky, and without a suitable broker, you can end up losing in several trades.

It's better to find a suitable method and brokers with tight spreads, fast execution or lower slippage before scalping.

Aurix Exchange