Scalping and broker

Fin Candy

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

natalie2

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.
Agree with you. Brokers have a huge role to play in the journey of a scalper. Trading conditions like tight spreads and good order execution speed are highly crucial for tapping profits at the right time. That is why when it comes to scalping, Fxview is what I swear by.

Fin Candy

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with surely you have to choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why when looking for a broker always makes sure the broker is regulated or not. Because the real regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

William Castillo

Banned Users
Leverage is the use of borrowed funds to increase a trader's trading position beyond what would be available from their cash balance alone. Brokerage accounts allow the use of leverage through margin trading, where the broker provides the borrowed funds. The traders sometimes use leverage to profit from relatively small price changes in currency pairs. The more leverage a broker give, the more the broker is being chosen. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I am getting leverage from my broker is up to 1:500. It helps me to increase my profit.

AustinRos

For scalping, I request to trade with FP Markets. I currently trade using their Raw (ECN) account for scalping; the spreads are lower, and execution is pretty fast.

Justinjoez

Scalping is not that easy as it seems, it is a bit tricky, and without a suitable broker, you can end up losing in several trades.

It's better to find a suitable method and brokers with tight spreads, fast execution or lower slippage before scalping.

LoganP

I'm a scalper trading with FP Markets. I prefer trading with this broker because the commission cost is lower, and slippage is lower than other ecn brokers.

Fin Candy

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.

.Alphonsa

I currently scalp with FP markets an ecn broker. I decided to trade with it because of its spread. It starts at 0.0 pips when trading with EURUSD and other major pairs.

The other main reason I prefer FP markets is their fast execution speed, and commission cost per round per lot is lower.

imi2

New traders should not try scalping because it might bring them losses and they should try trading on longer and higher time frames to remain on the safe side.

Frank.lin

It is important to choose a good broker for scalping because scalping is not easy, and it is one of the quickest methods a trader can earn profits.

imi2

I think every broker now allows news trading where scalping is easier than any other market conditions, yet as i earlier mentioned new traders should not choose scalping because they might be unaware of the market conditions and can lose money.

Beginner traders should avoid scalping because it might seem one of the quickest methods to earn profits, but it is risky and chances of blowing your account.

I'm a scalper using FP Markets because in scalping, it is important to choose the right broker as well and FP Markets helps me by providing lower commissions and tight spreads, even during high market movements.

In scalping, it is important to scalp with a good strategy and a broker. Scalping is one of the quickest methods to earn profits.

I use FP Markets for scalping because the broker offers some of the lowest commission costs with tight spreads and faster execution speed.

imi2

Beginner traders should avoid scalping because it might seem one of the quickest methods to earn profits, but it is risky and chances of blowing your account.
Yes they should instead trade on the higher time frames in my own opinion to avoid losing money.

For scalping a good broker is important because scalping is risky, and with the wrong broker, you can end up blowing your account in few trades.

I scalp with FP Markets for safer trading since their spreads and slippage are lower with fast execution speed.

sharabela

Beginners usually love scalping more since it makes an outcome in short time. Some brokers do not allow scalping. Thus, traders need to make sure that his/her broker allows scalping before making any investment with them. Scalping needs solid strategy. Traders should be very sure about their scalping strategies. Otherwise, it may hurt them badly.

Sarah09

A good scalping broker can be found by trial and error. Can't even begin to count how many brokers i went and left unsatisfied with before settling with fxview. So, go ahead and try. That's the only way.

Judey

Scaping can be risky, so I trade with FP Markets because their spreads are lower when compared with other similar brokers.

There are no issues of spread widening or freezing even when the markets have been volatile.

momo3HC

First of all scalping is NOT for a newbies. Second of all there`s not so small amount of brokers who offer very tight spreads and 0 commissions which makes scalping profitable but... only for experienced traders.

Fin Candy

sharabela

Many brokers do not allow scalping. If any trader is after scalping, he should be sure about it before investing money with a broker. Here is a thing though. Scalping is never easy. For a beginner, it is tough to be consistent with scalping.

Fin Candy

As a scalper that’s why difficult to rate at any brokers, because by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. but I can rate only LQDFX as a scalper which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so my trading life is very much comfortable.

Aurix Exchange