SCAMMER Alert - Bluster Non-repaint indicator

prince5318

Hi all,

This is a scammer alert. He is selling this indicator in his Telegram channel for $42. It's called the Bluster Non-repaint indicator. He is from INDIA and below are the details he provided. Stay away from him.

Indicator name: Bluster Non-repaint indicator
His name: from INDIA
SKRILL account address: harshjaiswal990990@gmail.com
His Youtube Channel :
His Telegram Channel:

If anyone hears about this guy please report straight away. He is so proud that he can scam people around.

If you can please post this on every forex thread you can so that at least a few will be saved from this crook.

Thanks.

eliosu

Hi all,

This is a scammer alert. He is selling this indicator in his Telegram channel for $42. It's called the Bluster Non-repaint indicator. He is from INDIA and below are the details he provided. Stay away from him.

His Youtube Channel :
His Telegram Channel:

If anyone hears about this guy please report straight away. He is so proud that he can scam people around.

If you can please post this on every forex thread you can so that at least a few will be saved from this crook.

Thanks.
Hello. Can you kindly tell me if you bought the non-repaint Bluster indicator and found that it doesn't work as well as you can see in the pictures etc ?? The video of the strategy test looks great and true and also the open trades following the signals. Could you please give me proof this is a scam? Thank you very much. Greetings

Gift123

Hi all,

His Youtube Channel :
His Telegram Channel:

Thanks.
Hi Prince,

I am interested in purchasing his indicator, what really happened before I get scammed as well?

Gift123

Hi all,

His Youtube Channel :
His Telegram Channel:

Thanks.
What happened between you and Rathore?

Aurix Exchange