Aurix Exchange

script auto load

sliffy

thx...
could you modify the copytool scripts attached for autoload, please?
i could set the parameters with the editor and save them, so loading setfile is not needed...

Attachments

• s-mtfx_v30s.mq4
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • s-mtfx_v30m.mq4
    9.8 KB · Views: 0

sliffy

please some of the guru's teach me how to modify a script in order to work as an indicator
i'd like to attach it to the chart so it would be loaded after restart of the terminal

thx...

thx...
i could set the parameters with the editor and save them, so loading setfile is not needed...

mee to I need this modify!!!!

someone can do this plz?

sliffy have you already done?

thanks

plss12

MAYBE IT CAN BE SOLVED USIGN THIS ONE:

I agree! mt4i trade copier is the best... demo, live, it doesn't care. I opened a live micro account with Hotforex to test it with EAs from a demo. Works really good and also it shows same trade comment and a different magic number for each order no matter which EA has opened it... copytool copies the original EA's magic numbers and comment which is definitely not that good.

sliffy

i am using multerminal pro... this is the best copy program i have ever seen if you have more than 10 slave accounts :)

kookoo23

I agree! mt4i trade copier is the best... demo, live, it doesn't care. I opened a live micro account with Hotforex to test it with EAs from a demo. Works really good and also it shows same trade comment and a different magic number for each order no matter which EA has opened it... copytool copies the original EA's magic numbers and comment which is definitely not that good.

Can this handle pair name prefix and suffix, eg from EURUSD copy to EURUSDm or EURUSD. to EURUSD?

Could not find it out in the manual. Thanks for help.

plss12

Can this handle pair name prefix and suffix, eg from EURUSD copy to EURUSDm or EURUSD. to EURUSD?

Could not find it out in the manual. Thanks for help.

Yes it can. However there is a parameters where you can set them if it doesn't detect them automatically.

Sorry but I'm unable to start with mt4 trade copier; i've installed both the sender and the receiver at their place (there's a smile on both chart) - allow live trading and dll import-ok
on sender chart the heart beat change every 10 second
on the receiver the heratbeat is NONE; and on the journal it appears:
corroupt heartbeat signal ecc

how can I resolve?

thanks

thx...

only copy tool above works on my system!!!; (maybe mt4i trade copier doesn't works fine because I use more than 200 simoultaneously open orders

now using copytool, I NEED TO START THE SCRIPT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN MT STARTS; how can i do? someone is able to do that?

thanks in advance

plss12

Sorry but I'm unable to start with mt4 trade copier; i've installed both the sender and the receiver at their place (there's a smile on both chart) - allow live trading and dll import-ok
on sender chart the heart beat change every 10 second
on the receiver the heratbeat is NONE; and on the journal it appears:
corroupt heartbeat signal ecc

how can I resolve?

thanks

Did you copy "MT4iQuickChannel.dll" in sender's and receiver's corresponding MT4 "libraries" folders? I don't know how many orders it can handle but if there is a problem with the heart beat I think it just means that the receiver doesn't receive signals.

Did you copy "MT4iQuickChannel.dll" in sender's and receiver's corresponding MT4 "libraries" folders? I don't know how many orders it can handle but if there is a problem with the heart beat I think it just means that the receiver doesn't receive signals.

yes I've done that!
:)

But in this ea is there a time filter?

plss12

yes I've done that!
:)

That's really strange. I don't know what the problem is. Maybe you can try it on different accounts and platforms and try to figure it out if the problem is with brokers, EA's or PC.

I'm testing "forex growth bot" and "wallstreet" with it from Alpari-uk demo to Hotforex live-micro and also "primus-alpha" from fx-primus demo (4 digits fixed spread) to alpari-uk demo. I don't have experience with other brokers. Could you tell me what broker are trying it on?

Aurix Exchange