SD on vacation

stovedude

I will be on vacation starting today and all next week, but I do have my laptop, and hopefully I will have internet where I'm going. I hope to get caught up on some projects as well (I know, the Forex addiction runs deep). So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to check in from time to time, and perhaps share a few photos. I'm going on a 4 day ship cruise in the Bahamas. I'm not much on vacations (I'm a workaholic-and helping people and studying forex seems to be the best rest for me anyway), but it should be a great little adventure.

stjohn

I will be on vacation starting today and all next week, but I do have my laptop, and hopefully I will have internet where I'm going. I hope to get caught up on some projects as well (I know, the Forex addiction runs deep). So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to check in from time to time, and perhaps share a few photos. I'm going on a 4 day ship cruise in the Bahamas. I'm not much on vacations (I'm a workaholic-and helping people and studying forex seems to be the best rest for me anyway), but it should be a great little adventure.

Hoping that you have an enjoyable and well deserved rest SD.

bonnie1234

I am sure I speak for others in this forum in saying that you are truly a blessing in disguise. I have not met many people like you who are willing to help, share and learn...

You have a fantastic gift and it is very much appreciated SD

Have a GREAT one Ronald...you deserve it bud!

saambasp

helping people is one type of prayer to god.so i think you always under god blessings.
in this little bit of time i became your fan.i heartly wants god to give enjoy in your trip.
goodluck
MS REDDY

stovedude

Ok! I am back in civilization now. I was hoping to have internet connection, (but at $0.75 per minute I was a little hesitant, not to mention a cheapskate). I had a good trip, but after awhile you start to miss home. I will try to get some photos uploaded soon, and hopefully I can get caught up on all the progress here.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Ok! I am back in civilization now. I was hoping to have internet connection, (but at $0.75 per minute I was a little hesitant, not to mention a cheapskate). I had a good trip, but after awhile you start to miss home. I will try to get some photos uploaded soon, and hopefully I can get caught up on all the progress here.
Welcome back Ronald! Better for you without internet on holliday, we all need some pause from monitors :)

stovedude

Yes, but it's time to get back to reality now, although I'm still trying to get my land legs back (always feels like the room is moving like the ship).

Aurix Exchange