Aurix Exchange

segregated accounts at FXPRIMUS

We have increased rebate rate for FXPRIMUS rebates to 0.5 pip rate on non-ECn accounts and 15% on FXPRIMUS ECN accounts. Therefore, I wanted to introduce you about FXPRIMUS services:

- Deposits from $250 with flexible funding options (make local deposit from 53 countries)
- Your account will be segregated + you can have it elevated to Trust account regardless of your account size
- Trade micro,mini or standard lot on one account
- No dealing desk straight through processing execution with no requotes and no slippage on normal market volatility
- Trade on MT4, iPhone, iPad or through web browser with leverage up to 500:1
- You can trade 43 instruments including Forex (with exotic pairs), Gold, Silver, Oils, commodities CFD's and major indexes
- You can hedge, you can scalp
- Offers islamic accounts
- Very good 24/5 live support
- Licensed and regulated in Mauritius

FXPRIMUS is serving traders in 155 countries worldwide.

As mentioned above, we offer 0.5 pip FXPRIMUS rebates on non-ECn accounts and 15% on FXPRIMUS ECN accounts for every 1 lot traded. Check more for details about rebates at page.

edog

But they hunting on you SL. that,s for sure!!!!

Dear peldoman, I'm with fxprimus for long time and I never, never got any problems with them!!!
If you got an issue with fxprimus, did you wrote them? and receive answer from support? If yes, please, share with us. If not .....

edog

Dear investors,

base on difficult situation in todays financial world and high demand from our investors, our company prepared something really new.

Totally new way of investing.

We just introduce our new online Gold investment program, so you'll be able to invest and earn monthly dividents in (in Troy oz.). This will be possible through Perfect Money e-currency payment system.

In new Gold program we'll have one difference related to our company guarantees, the minimum monthly dividend will be set to +3 % in Gold Troy oz.!

Any new or old online program investor can change his investment from EUR (or USD) into new Gold Troy oz. program any time in month on e-mail request.

We hope, that our new online Gold investment program will satisfy many investors.

xxx

Better choice like investing in forex???

Aurix Exchange