Selecting a broker ..

Maxwell J

Banned Users
When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.

kevinA

Hi, i use FP Markets and they are reliable broker cause they have been active for years and i have started trading with them for some time.

FP Markets are a regulated brokers with good reputation and its the perfect broker for scalping.

William Castillo

Banned Users
Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.
When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got TP Global FX, which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

Match your investment style with a brokerage firm that charges the least amount of money for the services you're likely to use most frequently.

lewis47

Compare all the costs of buying, selling, and holding stocks and other securities through a broker.

Ramos.C

Usually traders seek for a regulated broker. So regulated is important and then choose a broker.

check reviews and rating about the broker on different forums.

imi2

I see there is a lot of emphasis on selecting a regulated broker however if we peep into past we may find some bad examples of regulated brokers which eventually turned bad taking all of the traders money. Better finding some brokers which have good repute in the past, although that does not gurantee their future behavior yet we can minimize our risks by doing some proper research and finding the right reputed broker for us. Also if we choose the right broker even then i suggest withdrawing the profits regularly just to be on the safe side.

Fin Candy

Bonus is an important issue when choosing a broker , so when choosing a bonus offer we the traders first of all have to ensure to take any kinds of bonus offer from only most credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

I agree with @imi2. It’s not necessary that regulated brokers are the best for all. If I take my example only here, I am a trader who likes to trade on high leverage, getting which is quite an impossible task with reg ones. Got hold of Turnkeyforex, tight spreads and their leverage has been helping me till date. So different type of brokers are suitable for different traders. Can’t decide depending on only one factor.

Fin Candy

The broker we have to choose that until the end of time ensures security of funds, superior execution for trading , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , low transaction cost , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

natalie2

The criteria for the selection of a broker may be different for all traders based on their requirements. Some prefer high leverage while some look for lower spreads with good execution speed. Likewise while looking for a broker I generally look for regulations, spreads, good execution speed and commission charges. I have traded with many brokers so far including fxpro, tickmill, fxview and few more.

Fin Candy

In Forex trading first of all we the traders have to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We the traders can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Frank.lin

Yes, a trader needs to have the right broker when trade with either low or higher leverage because every trade is risky.

Since I'm a scalper, I trade with FP Markets because I needed a broker that is not only reliable but offers good trading conditions with proper customer service and FP Markets fulfil those needs.

Before selecting a forex broker i think every trader needs to check some criteria. Such as:
Regulation
Client support
ACCOUNT and trading platform option
Funding option
And more.
Before starting must-read broker reviews from different sources. like . Here they are providing all info. So if you read this type of review it will be easy to understand the broker is legit or not.

I suggest selecting a broker based on its trading condition and reliability when trading high leverage. According to my research, brokers like Global Prime, CMC, FP Markets and XM are good.

These brokers have some of the best trading conditions to offer, and FP Markets spreads are stable even with high volatility.

Fin Candy

I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

Emathew

I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.
Yes for scalping, low spreads, low commission, minimal slippage and fast order execution are required.

LoganP

Choose a broker that is suitable according to your trading methods. I'm a scalper. I chose FP Markets because of its higher leverage, and compared to other brokers, they offer some of the lowest spreads and commissions.

.Alphonsa

Choose a broker based on your trading method, and before investing in it, trade with their demo account to check their spreads and execution if you are going to scalp.

I chose my broker, FP Markets, based on the regulation, which is ASIC, and it's an older broker with over 15 years in forex. The customer service is also good even on their live chats and emails.

Sarah09

Selection of a broker is not an easy task at all. I remember the time when I had asked no. of friends for opinions on brokers, also reading broker reviews on various sites as it is a matter of money but after all the research i ended up choosing fxview and it luckily proved to be the right decision.

My advice would be to select a broker that is suitable for your trading method. For example, I'm a scalper and choose FP markets because they meet the conditions like low spreads and minimum slippages.

HeavLeighGill

I understand that it's considered safer to go with a regulated broker but I actually wound up opening an account with an offshore broker have found that there are some benefits to doing so. For example, I'm located in the US and a lot of the brokers I was considering wouldn't accept me because of my location. Offshore brokers are a lot more lenient here and seem to offer much higher leverage and better spreads. I get that some may disagree but I've received withdrawals (the same day) and everything and never had any problem.

momo3HC

When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.
From what I have researched and experienced myself there is a lot to be said about regulations, however, excuse my biased ass, but I am an advocate for unregulated brokers as I feel there are more advantages for the clients trading via an unregulated broker compared to regulated brokers. My reasoning: Becoming regulated, for the broker as a company is a very expensive thing to do, therefore they look at recuperating those funds back in, VIA their clients. SO, what they tend to do, is bump up the client costs through widening the spread, offering lower leverage, and bumping up the trade commission charge per trade that gets placed. UNregualted brokers on the other hand, do not have this grand expense, therefore they make money via alternative ways, but allow the clients a little more freedom for example by offering a higher leverage- which I myself find to be more useful and beneficial to my style of trading, better spreads and lower trade commissions. Also got to mention JP markets and Pepperstone shady cases. They are regulated right? And what that’s not stopping them to play against their clients. In short i prefer to have good trading conditions and smooth trading at all than to rely only on regulations.

Aurix Exchange