Selecting a broker ..

sharabela

It could go wrong even with regulated brokers as well. Thus, a trader needs to be very selective and thoughtful at the time of selecting a broker. I think reputation, length of their existence in the market and reviews from genuine users may help us. Trading itself is a tough business. Selecting a good broker to keep our investment safe could get tougher if we do not choose a right broker. No doubt, life of a Forex trader is never easy.

sharabela

Absolutely and there`s plenty of examples of this.
We recently have seen some incidents that things went horribly wrong with regulated brokers. It is not only about regulation, but it is about reputation. I believe if we choose a broker by doing a good search on the internet, we should be safe with our investment. It does not make any difference if we choose a regulated broker or an offshore one then.

momo3HC

We recently have seen some incidents that things went horribly wrong with regulated brokers. It is not only about regulation, but it is about reputation. I believe if we choose a broker by doing a good search on the internet, we should be safe with our investment. It does not make any difference if we choose a regulated broker or an offshore one then.
That`s my point of view too.

AustinRos

I prefer selecting a broker based on your trading skills and strategy. For example, I trade using FP Markets as a scalper because of its lower spreads and faster execution speed.

Fin Candy

When looking for a broker there are many things that we have to check , according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

momo3HC

When looking for a broker there are many things that we have to check , according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Deposit and withdraws speed is also from a big importance.

Fin Candy

If you want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life , first of all you have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds.

Fin Candy

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Aurix Exchange